patrick1776

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
I have had some pretty bad experiences with non discreet packages arriving at my house, but today takes the cake for my worst experience with ordering on ebay.

My package of diapers (complete with multiple pictures of the diapers, size info, etc) was shipped wrapped in clear packaging materials and only a small sticker with the shipping info that covered pretty much nothing. No box, no envelope, no anything. Just a bag of diapers and my name written on them for the delivery people and all of my neighbors to see clear as day.

Fail.

where did you get them from?

patrick1776 said:
I have had some pretty bad experiences with non discreet packages arriving at my house, but today takes the cake for my worst experience with ordering on ebay.

My package of diapers (complete with multiple pictures of the diapers, size info, etc) was shipped wrapped in clear packaging materials and only a small sticker with the shipping info that covered pretty much nothing. No box, no envelope, no anything. Just a bag of diapers and my name written on them for the delivery people and all of my neighbors to see clear as day.

Fail.

What company? Did they advertise discreet shipping?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's unfortunate. I can definitely understand your frustration at this. I've only ordered AB clothing from eBay and I've never had a problem, but I know that if something I ordered lacked the proper discretion I would be absolutely mortified.

As other's on here are currently asking, do you know who the seller was? Provide their name, it'll be a service to any ABDL's on here, they will know who not to order their diapers from on eBay.

I hate when that happens. I ordered an extra large box of girls' Goodnites through Amazon, but it was a second seller shipping the box. The box arrived at my door as a large Goodnites box with just the shipping label on it. I live on a fairly busy street so I suppose if someone was paying attention, they could have seen the girls' Goodnite box at my door. My wife was highly amused.

It was ebay. Just a person selling a bag of diapers to make a few extra dollars (I assume). I wasn't expecting a discreet order and they didn't mention discreetness in the listing. I'm not mad at the seller or at anyone, it's just embarrassing that they couldn't put my item in a box or opaque packing materials. I've ordered from ebay dozens of times from all types of sellers, and I have never gotten a package this indiscreet. I bought some adult diapers once that were shipped in a goodnites box, and my monthly order of Abena M4s come with the Abena label on the boxes, but never has a package come in clear plastic.

It just makes me chuckle that the seller was so oblivious and cheap as to not use proper shipping materials.

Who the heck did you order from?

Since you bought the diapers on Ebay - I would expect some discretion in shipping and handling.
Ignorance of this I would burn the seller with NEGATIVE FEEDBACK or at a minimum Neutral.
That sure as hell will get the sellers attention in a big way.
I am one vindictive son of bitch when it comes to blowing away any aspect of my customer privacy.
I don't know of any medical supply outfit not discretely sending diapers in plain jane cartons with simple address labels.
I would pay a few dollars more for that plain jane carton to keep my cover intact.

Discussion in a forum is one thing fantasy real life etc. but regarding personal privacy is whole nother ball game !

That is why if I don't see anywhere on the website or the product description about discreet shipping when it comes to diapers, I will not order them. I live with a bunch of roommates and it would be incredibly awkward if I received diapers in the mail without discreet shipping. Always check for it and if it don't say, personally email the seller to make sure. By the way, I hope shipping didn't cost too much since it wasn't in a box or anything.

God, i can only fucking imagine. why would anyone package things this way?

They are a common product that millions use. When you buy them at the store they are not descrete. The seller probably did not have any idea its a tabo product to some folks.

I’ve sold diapers on eBay and I’ve always packaged them very discretely. I consider it something like karma - paying it forward so that hopefully I always receive discrete shipping! No idea if it’ll work. But so far so good lol.
Sorry for your bad experience - not all eBay sellers are so clueless! Haha

About 10 years ago I had similar from a healthcare supplier, was quite embarrassed at the time, now I no longer care.

Some sellers just dont seem to think about discretion yet if you buy in person, and are obviously buying for yourself, shop workers will go out their way to help you cover up your packs of nappies or pullups.
I've had pharmacy workers give me big bin bags to put a pack of tena flex in, or free carrier bags from boots when buying pull ups.
I cant recall a single time ive not been offered a bag when buying anything incontinence related, yet online retailers think its fine to just slap a postage label onto a case of adult nappies even if its obvious what they are.

Ordered a sample from Domtar of Attends and got a packing slip as a address label VISIBLE and clearly said Attends with waistband size Large ! I said WTF! Called them and told them to do things different hopefully they listened to me.

INCONTAL said:
They are a common product that millions use. When you buy them at the store they are not descrete. The seller probably did not have any idea its a tabo product to some folks.

This is spot on, unfortunately. Diapers that come from a grocery retailer or medical supply business, wont understand our worries about "shipping discreetly" because most people that order from there arent abdl.

It doesn't really have anything to do with abdl, incontinence and the products used to manage it are often a source of embarrassment for people it affects.
Its just common courtesy to ship discreetly no mater what the package contains.

I'll bite - if discreet shipping wasn't mentioned and you didn't check or ask then you have ZERO expectation of discretion! Sure it's a big deal to people here but there are plenty of medical supplies companies etc. for whom stuff like this (and far "worse") is everyday normal and would be shipped the same as any other item.

Also, the suggestion of burning them with negative feedbacks is a total dick move if you didn't check & didn't ask & it wasn't explicitly stated. Sure, give them some feedback or drop them a message suggesting they could be more discreet, but you've got to take some responsibility here.

i would suggest only ordering from amazon as I had a bad experince like i bought something that i thought i needed but did not and i try to return it but the seller is like if i refund the money i'm loseing money etc so i just closed my account I only use amazon now.

I had a bad experience when ordering from Amazon once. Having ordered non-ABDL related things from Amazon I assumed that they shipped everything inside a plain cardboard box. I soon learned, however, that this is not always the case even when shipments are fufilled by Amazon themselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back