• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

DL crafter

Status
Not open for further replies.

patterns

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I've been a dl forever, sort of old school at my age. 60's kid. I'm a "dad" but not in an age play context. Liked the control aspect with girls I dated in the past. And the waddling was cute.

I'm a little "out of the box" when it comes to diapers. Mostly cloth and plastic pants at home-disposables are too expensive except for trips out. I'd like to meet folks into different sorts of covers and liners. Want to develop some omustsu snap on covers. I like the differences in Japanese styles.

I'm an omutsu fan. There's a brand of contour with snap-on sides that really has that aesthetic going for it that's my second favorite brand of diapers. I'm pretty much all cloth all the time — I haven't found a disposable I like.

Patterns, welcome to ADISC. I am surprised that you may not have found and joined the site earlier. This is a unique community, one that is here to help and support others. Quite different than other ABDL sites out there.

I hope that you may be able to learn more about yourself as well as establish some good friendships while participating here.

I have been a member for going on eight years now, and I can share that this site has been a Godsend for me. In that I have been able to learn more about myself through participating in the ABDL community in a realistic manner. I have gained some lifelong friends and in some of the hardest parts of my life received strong support from the community members of ADISC.

Please explore the forums and share your thoughts in posting there. This is one of the best ways to get to know others and for them to know you.

Again, welcome to the site.

:detective3
TeddyBearCowboy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back