Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleBabyGirl19

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey guys. I ordered my first ABDL diapers from Wearing Clouds and it's amazing!! I got the pink princess rearz which is absolutely adorable, teddy bambino, pink kitty diaper, another rearz one I think with cute animals on it, and another pink diaper with rattles and pacis all over it. I am wearing my first one right now which is the pink kitties. I got my daddy to put it on me and he told me how adorable I look! I am amazed at how much these diapers hold and how big they are. They make me feel even more little and I keep wetting them and still feel dry. My daddy had me sit in his lap and drink milky as I wet my diaper. He told me it's okay because I'm little and don't know any better. My daddy has made me feel very little and regressed in these diapers although he is kinda sad because he told me he loves giving me lots of diaper changes. Right now, my favorite activity is watching Netflix in just my pink diaper and cuddling my teddy which is way bigger than me.

Well, it sounds like you two had fun :smile:

I can attest, it is wonderful to have someone who is accepting of and cares for this side of you. I wish you both the best and I hope you have more fun baby days with your Daddy.

Sounds great,

let your daddy know that diaper checking is important as he don't want his little girl to get too wet, also the occasional diaper pat as he is telling you that you are a good girl

siysiy said:

Sounds great,

let your daddy know that diaper checking is important as he don't want his little girl to get too wet, also the occasional diaper pat as he is telling you that you are a good girl

Oh,don't worry. He knows that's one of my favorite things and he does it every time he comes over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back