Ordered my first Crinklz! (Thanks NorthShore!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheepies

Just your friendly neighborhood baa-by
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I'm so excited! This'll be my 2nd ABDL diaper behind Little Pawz. And I'm so happy NorthShore is offering these AB diapers at such a great price point. Even with shipping they're fantastic. $36 in total for 15 I believe?

This is my first time ordering NorthShore, and if it goes well, I'll likely be buying much more in the future. Just got 1 bag for now, but am excited to buy a case one day.

Great on you for breaking the mold and putting some pressure on the big guys in terms of pricing.

Was looking at the reviews and was surprised to find it's not only the AB folks buying them, but a lot of normal IC people are just tired of the hospital white look. Very pleased to see reviews like that.

Please, keep doing what you're doing NorthShore. Love you guys!

Good for you. I got a sample of the crinklz but got a case of dry 247 from them instead. I do like how they swell. Hope you like them.

dlboylife said:
Good for you. I got a sample of the crinklz but got a case of dry 247 from them instead. I do like how they swell. Hope you like them.
What an odd but awesome error X)

Super excited

Oh sorry. That came out wrong. I got a sample of the crinklz and didn't like that diaper very much even though I like how they swell. But I bought a case of dry 247 instead of getting more crinklz diapers. If that makes more sence.

Crinklz are great. Excellent absorbency and the way they swell is just so pleasing.

Tried my first one last week. All I can say is they do swell a lot and hold more than any diaper I have had. Usually in the morning I have water and a lot of coffee. Most diapers, M4, Space, Molicare, all start to leak in several hours, yes I am putting the diapers through a workout. Crinklz did not leak once, and there was still dry fluff. I would, if you are going to use them heavily, wear a onesie or wrestling singlet. No tapes can hold the weight. Have fun. BTW, if you wear them out of the house be ready to explain your waddling

Can't wait to get mine. Even saw they threw in some free samples of wipes and boosters in the invoice which was super cool of them!

Now it's just a struggle with FedEx lol

Was supposed to come in yesterday, and I waited all day until I had to go to my evening classes. Suddenly, 4 minutes before class I get an email that no one was home and they'll redeliver tomorrow(today). arrrrghh. But that's definitely not NorthShore's fault.

Gosh darn it. Well... I get it at least. I wouldn't wanna leave a package outside an apartment complex with people outside either.

I just ordered some samples from Northshore about an hour ago. I wonder what I'll get?

12srepaid said:
I just ordered some samples from Northshore about an hour ago. I wonder what I'll get?

Hopefully what you ordered.

I'm getting Crinkles, Betterdry, NS Supreme, NS Air Supreme

Gosh darn it FedEx!

Day 3 attempted delivery. Yesterday again no package.

Someone was even home to pick it up but they didn't even knock or leave a note! Just assumed no one was home because the parking spaces near the apartment were empty.

Come on! At least knock leave a note geez!

Was really looking forward to my Crinklz after a long day of work too >:/

Again, not NorthShore's fault, just FedEx around here is a joke. This time I'm gonna wait outside to guarantee I get it. And put a note on the door saying someone is home.

More chronicles on the I hate FedEx story,

They come 5pm both days come 11am today. No knock. Missed package. COME. ON.

Reattempt on Tuesday. Can't be bothered, asked them to hold it at a nearby Walgreens. Should have done this ages ago.

wow that just seams unacceptable from fed ex. i would complain about that to them. ive never liked fed ex. ups is much better.

Got my Crinklz from Northshore and I LOVE them! Going to order the plain white next time, could be my #1 choice for nighttime. Kudos to Northshore for catering to our needs.

dlboylife said:
wow that just seams unacceptable from fed ex. i would complain about that to them. ive never liked fed ex. ups is much better.

Yes, I like UPS a lot more than FedEx too.

Sheepies said:
Can't wait to get mine. Even saw they threw in some free samples of wipes and boosters in the invoice which was super cool of them!

Now it's just a struggle with FedEx lol

Was supposed to come in yesterday, and I waited all day until I had to go to my evening classes. Suddenly, 4 minutes before class I get an email that no one was home and they'll redeliver tomorrow(today). arrrrghh. But that's definitely not NorthShore's fault.

Gosh darn it. Well... I get it at least. I wouldn't wanna leave a package outside an apartment complex with people outside either.

We are working with FedEx to add "Hold at Location" as a checkout option to our website which could help this issue. You could choose any FedEx or partnered location, like Walgreens, to have boxes held at for no extra charge. Targeting around April 1st for this to be available.

NorthShoreAdam said:
We are working with FedEx to add "Hold at Location" as a checkout option to our website which could help this issue. You could choose any FedEx or partnered location, like Walgreens, to have boxes held at for no extra charge. Targeting around April 1st for this to be available.

That would be a pretty sweet option. I've had FedEx hold my packages a bunch of times because it was easier to pick them up at FedEx then my apartment complex's office.

Katarn89 said:
That would be a pretty sweet option. I've had FedEx hold my packages a bunch of times because it was easier to pick them up at FedEx then my apartment complex's office.
Agreed!

Love the service. Definately ordering again.
Tenfold if that option were at checkout.

So we where all exited for you when you ordered, now you have to tell us what you think of them! :biggrin:

Foxroxsox said:
So we where all exited for you when you ordered, now you have to tell us what you think of them! [emoji3]
From the moment I opened the box I was in love!! They're absolutely adorable.

Have yet to try one though, waiting for a day everyone is at work. Can't wait!

Bonus little excitement, I had a kinder egg right after opening them and got a white tiger just like on the package! My favorite animal too I was so excited X)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back