The real meaning of diapered

Status
Not open for further replies.

yfront

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
This is going to sound stupid, but I've only just grasped what being diapered means for a real ABDL. It's not just wearing a diaper, maybe wetting yourself a bit and then going to the loo when it gets uncomfortable or inconvenient and changing back into your ordinary underwear. Instead it is putting on a diaper while saying to yourself "From now until x [or permanently] I am not going to use a toilet. If I want to pee or poo, I will do it in my diaper and if necessary change into another diaper. And whenever I feel the impulse to pee or poo, I will give myself permission to give way to that impulse, not try to hold it back." I'm sorry if I've explains that badly, but wondered if that made sense to anyone?

It occurred to me because I was determined to get through the night wearing a diaper, then woke wanting a pee, and my first instinct was to take the diaper off and go to the toilet. But my second instinct is to put the light off and tell myself "You're Little. It's OK to wet. You've got a thick, comfy nappy." So that's what I'm going to do.

I think any time we try to work out what diapers or the like mean to other ABDLs, we're on thin ice. It can be troublesome enough to see what it means to you, much less what it might mean to someone else. If what you've written is your personal epiphany, that's great. It doesn't particularly resonate with me. Although I do enjoy using my diapers, that definitely takes a back seat to the matter of baby status. I didn't even particularly have a desire to use diapers until I got adult ones (I spent a fair few years modding baby diapers for lack of what I perceived as good adult options).

I'm glad you've had a significant realization and I hope it makes it easier for you to enjoy yourself. It doesn't resonate strongly for me. I'm sure mileage will vary for other readers.

It's not like that for me.

Diapered is almost a state of mind for me. It's being wrapped in a protective cloud that keeps me feeling primally safe, even if my body turns traitor on me in the night.

It's the feeling of peace that I can't explain that comes over me when I snap on my favorite contour at the end of a stressful day.

It's the feeling of relief I have when I wake up in the morning to discover a suspiciously empty bladder, but a dry bed — three straight weeks of coin laundry sheet washing will put the fear of God into you!

And it's the feel of a fresh, still Dreft-scented diaper wrapping you up in its softness before your afternoon nap.

That's what it is to me, anyway. Clean (mostly), sens(e)ual delights.

Hi

A lot of us find being diapered, it is extremely comfortable, and we have a good feeling about wearing.

But I will say to you you do not need to be diapered to be Little, ok for a lot of us it is a trigger into Little space, but you do not need to be wearing, to regress into a childlike head space.

As for wetting while in bed I just haven't got to be able to do that yet.

I always wake up wanting to pee, I either have to lay on my back with my knees bent. Or lay on my stomach to be able to pee.

During the day it's not a problem now, I know that I am wetting my nappy, but now I can't pee and walk at the same time, for me this was quite an achievement.

If you have been wearing but not using, you might find that it is not as easy as you first might think, as you are going to go up against years on potty training.

However wetting your nappy could bring memories back of wetting yourself as a young child. I would encourage you to stay with those memories and emotions that they bring. Write down your thoughts to yourself, as this is all part of self discovery.

Siysiy

I'm sorry, I expressed myself really clumsily. (I shouldn't post when I've just woken up in the middle of the night.) I can see it comes across as me saying what others on here should think or feel, and for me to do that, when I'm so inexperienced (at least in terms of recent experience) in DL things, is really silly. I'm sorry - but thanks for your replies.

yfront said:
I'm sorry, I expressed myself really clumsily. (I shouldn't post when I've just woken up in the middle of the night.) I can see it comes across as me saying what others on here should think or feel, and for me to do that, when I'm so inexperienced (at least in terms of recent experience) in DL things, is really silly. I'm sorry - but thanks for your replies.

I thought this was quite eloquent actually, and reflected my own thoughts and feelings,,,

It's going to be different for everyone. At it's basic level, being diapered really does just mean wearing a diaper.

For some, you don't even need to wet it at all. For others, it means using those diapers 24/7 for both pee and poop. Though the vast majority fall somewhere in between.

I don't mess but I rarely pee anywhere but my nappy.

Reactions: Constantlydamp
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back