Telling the wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheMat said:
Well things just took an unexpected positive turn! While she still doesn't want to participate, she doesn't mind if I do, recognizing that this is something that is just part of me.
Keep trusting her, you married her for a reason and she married you for a reason too. You weren't forced to this. Keep reminding her why she married you by being that person. My wife didn't want me to have diapers either, I told her when she was still girlfriend. She married me with the knowledge of who I am and what I wear. She just sees it as different underwear. Still don't know how, and I'm probably more of the problem then she is, as I was wearing this morning and she crawled back in bed to "get warm" which ended in a great time.

Keep your head up and remind her who she married. Try to keep conversations positive and give her space to digest what you tell her.

And for the love of all things good in this world be honest!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Initial shock followed by a more positive reaction is not unexpected and definitely on the side of positive outcomes.

I'd thank her for taking it so well and being such a wonderful understanding person.

If you want to do more than she's agreed to, take it very slow and gradual, slowly slowly catchy monkey!

I have sort of been through the same thing. I told my now wife before we got engaged that way it was out in the open. At first she was excepting because in the process of trying to tell her I made it out to be something worse in the sense that this is extremely hard to tell some one. After we got engaged and we got close to our wedding date she started to dislike it. This was a very stressful time for both of us. I really loved her and didn't want to go on without her but she hated that i liked diapers and other childish things. We worked through it the best we could with the help of our pastor and a little pre marital counseling. We are both young and are still finding new things out about our selves so this has been an on and off point of tension between us through our marriage. On the positive side we have gotten to the point where as long as I'm not diapered around her than I can wear whenever I want. She is ok with this so we have made progress in two years of marriage. She also has self confidence issues that most likely slow any progression but that will never change the fact that I love her.

I also understand the point about being willing to please your spouse any way they would want intimately because i would do the same. I feel like it is do to how we look at our selves, that we are willing to do this. We want them to be fine with use and we feel abnormal so we would be perfectly fine doing anything abnormal for them because we already know that abnormal is ok. My wife tends to see abnormal especially ABDL as being taboo and not accepted. She is starting to realize as she works on her self image that what other people outside of our family think is not important. i could probably go on and on so i'll just take a break here.

Always think positive even when the world throws you negative. Best wishes TheGazelle

I don't see anything wrong with wearing diapers. That I think is the thing to get over.

I've always recommended truth works. That's how you solve problems, together. The trouble is, you can't control the other person, especially when it's your wife. She'll come the best she can, and if she can't cope anymore, she'll review her choices, and decide... It's her life, too. Maybe she can't see herself married to a man in diapers (my wife made a similar claim once, BUT, I had told her prior, so o, she was just tossing that into an argument, to hurt. It did, but we got past it. Truth is, you don't forget the hard words, you just deal...

Good luck in the coming years. My one thought is, now that she knows, IT WILL be something you both have to deal with, from now on. More wearing, more purchases, more feelings of frustration, etc.

Be strong! Be willing to bend! Don't forget about her desires!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back