Status
Not open for further replies.

Poofybutt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hey Ya'll,

Found some primo diapers via a Kijiji ad and just felt like posting.

So, I had a bit of extra money this month, enough for some ABU diapers but not quite enough to cover the new shipping costs. I decided on a whim to search on Kijiji and Craigslist for AB related stuff. Surely enough, I search up "adult diapers" on Kijiji and an ad pops up, in my area, for a pack of 8 Bambino Teddy's and a pack of 8 Bambino Classic prints. I knew there were a few other AB's in my area, but I never thought I would find an ad for such great diapers.

I replied and kept in contact with the seller for about a week, we had to find time to meet and do business, we are both busy people. Well, I just picked them up today and I can safely say, money well-spent. They are medium's which I hadn't purchased in a while, a few waist sizes ago now, but from past experiences I knew Bambino's ran a bit larger and the price was right, so I went ahead with the purchase. This was a great find and the diapers fit me quite nicely, more on the snug side, but completely usable and as comfy as I remember them :eek:

Perhaps what was most interesting was the seller himself. He was a nice fellow, but oddly enough, he was not into the AB scene himself. He said he knew about the ABDL community because his previous roommate was into it. His roommate moved to Germany to be with his Mommy and in doing so he left a bit of his diaper stock behind. The seller offered up some other brands that were still left over, a pack of Medium ABU SDK's and a pack of Medium 24/7's, but I declined, I didn't have the money for it, I fit perfectly in the large range for ABU and I like Dry 24/7's, but I prefer my babyish looking brands. We actually chatted for a good 15-20 minutes after doing business as well, he said he never felt offended by our lifestyle and thought that it was down right interesting. He ended the conversation by saying that his romantic interests are a bit strange himself and that everybody has their thing. It was a pleasant encounter :smile:

That's really cool! It's nice to hear of pleasant encounters like these, being reminded that not everyone out there is mean and closed minded is really refreshing. Plus getting a great deal on some great diapers is awesome as well!

RompingBulbasaur said:
That's really cool! It's nice to hear of pleasant encounters like these, being reminded that not everyone out there is mean and closed minded is really refreshing. Plus getting a great deal on some great diapers is awesome as well!

Thanks RompingBulbasaur!

Yes, experiences like these are really terrific, if far and few between. It's nice to know that there are regular folks out there who truly do get this and who don't judge. The diapers were a great find too, I'm enjoying one as we speak :)

Padded53 said:
I've had a similar experience although it was incontinent related and not ABDL. I answered an ad on Craigslist that had diapers for sale. The middle aged lady was a caregiver and the person she was taking care of had passed away and she was left with several cases of diapers. Unfortunately she had listed them as diapers and they turned out to be pull-ups so I ended up not buying them. However, she was very nice and we had a nice talk about my incontinence and having to wear diapers. I think we talked for over half an hour and it was really so refreshing to just talk to someone about this without the slightest bit of judgement and as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

That's cool!

Yes, it sounds like you had a very similar experience, though like you said, it was geared towards incontinence as opposed to being an AB. I agree, random encounters like these truly are great, it's just really relieving and positive to have conversations with people who get it and who treat this as casually as we do.

Sounds like a lot of ADISCers have had similar positive experiences just visiting the Everett, Wash. warehouse of ABU. I’d like to visit THEM myself someday.

I woulda been like, I cant pay for them now, but since you didn't pay for them how about I take one or two of each to try out.... or just negotiate them into the price of what you had, just to help get them out of his way... :D

paddedgrimlin said:
I woulda been like, I cant pay for them now, but since you didn't pay for them how about I take one or two of each to try out.... or just negotiate them into the price of what you had, just to help get them out of his way... :D

Interesting, I didn't think about that at the time. I believe the seller is thinking of posting them on Kijiji again, so when I get my pay cheque, I'll look and see. If he posts another ad I might take the Dry 24/7's off his hands.

Wow thrift stores and Craigslist around me just have half opened packages of depends pull ups and maybe the occasional blue Kendall/covidians. Everything in super xl only too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back