Status
Not open for further replies.

unicornbabe72

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello! I very confused. Sometimes i feel like i want to have a daddy but when a certain person talks to me I tend to move away or stop talking to him. I get really scared. I also live in a very conservative country where parents still dictate what you should do when you are living with them which I still do. So when i talk to a daddy it scares me that my family will find out. Pleas help me over come this fear :(

I'm sorry i don't have more advice, but you could talk to someone over the phone. i know a websit that has mommy/daddy services for free, or a small fee. Some do it over skyper or the phone. It's not exactly the same as a physical one, but if there could be serious consequences, you should play it safe.

I think the reason you freeze up and move away from people you want to be your Daddy might be because you haven't really had the time or space to get comfortable with this side of yourself, after all, you said it yourself, you live in a conservative country and under your parent's roof, that suggests to me that you might still be new to discovering your little side. My best advice to you, if this is what is causing you trouble, would be to indulge in private under your parent's radar or to wait until you have your own place to start exploring ABDL more.

Of course, you could also be freezing up in front of others because telling other people about this interest is hard. You want to be close to people, but you fear that being an AB might push them away, that's a common fear to have. When I chatted with and met my Mommy for the first time I was very much the same way, I was afraid of opening up, even though she was well aware of my AB side. After talking with her and getting to know her, my baby-side knew it could trust her and we've had some fun get togethers since then. So, if you feel confident enough as an AB to start courting or pursuing a Daddy, take things slow and make sure they understand, then you should have no trouble getting close to them. Furthermore, if you keep your relationship with Daddy on the down-low your parents won't find out. I don't see a caregiver being bold enough to walk up to your parents and tell them straight away, "I baby/diaper your daughter!".

So, my advice, if you want to become better acquainted with this side of yourself, practice in secret or wait until you are out of your parent's house. If you want to have a Daddy, wait for the right person, be honest and upfront with them and take things slow. A caregiver would never out their little and vice versa.

I think that if you feel uncomfortable then don't do it until you feel like it's okay to have a daddy. If you feel like you must have a daddy now then just have an online daddy. An online daddy won't be able to pinpoint your exact location or who your family is. I mean, as long as you know that no one in your family touches your phone or computer or whatever you use, you'll be fine. Nobody will find out. It will be just you and your online daddy. If you did find somebody you liked, be very upfront with him about your feelings and tell him exactly what you're wanting. See if y'all are compatible or not. And if you just need someone to talk to, I'll be your friend. :)

thank you all so much for your advices and will definitely keep them in mind!!! hihi

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

LittleBabyGirl19 said:
I think that if you feel uncomfortable then don't do it until you feel like it's okay to have a daddy. If you feel like you must have a daddy now then just have an online daddy. An online daddy won't be able to pinpoint your exact location or who your family is. I mean, as long as you know that no one in your family touches your phone or computer or whatever you use, you'll be fine. Nobody will find out. It will be just you and your online daddy. If you did find somebody you liked, be very upfront with him about your feelings and tell him exactly what you're wanting. See if y'all are compatible or not. And if you just need someone to talk to, I'll be your friend. :)

aww thanks so much! i really need a friend who can relate to me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back