• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi <3 !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABontheDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So I kinda already posted a thread asking for advice before I introduced myself.
So uh.. I dunno how I should start this...umm
I guess, hi!! You guys can call me Dylan if you wanna. I'm 18 and trying really hard to accept (or get rid of (whatever comes first)) my little side that I've had for as long as I can remember. I'm genderfluid-was born a girl, but tend to lean more toward the male side when I'm little.
I stumbled on this website for the first time last night while I was looking for help to get out of your headspace on command (if anyone has any tips for that, that'd be really cool).
Umm...I dunno if I'm supposed to put like, my headspace age but it ranges anywhere from (i think)1-6, but it stays at 3 most of the time unless I'm really stressed.
I've never found regressing to be sexual for me, but it happens at random times because I can't tell when I'm stressed out anymore, which sucks when you're in public with friends.
I really really love BTS (kpop group) and I hope I can make lots of friends here because my only other friend that has a headspace, has a headspace of like, 9, so I can't really talk to them about /everything/ that goes on, expecting them to understand.

I've already had a lot of fun here and I just joined last night. Thank you all for being so kind to me on my first post and thank you for reading this!! <3 <3 saranghae<3

ABontheDL said:
So I kinda already posted a thread asking for advice before I introduced myself.
I guess, hi!! You guys can call me Dylan if you wanna. I'm 18 and trying really hard to accept (or get rid of (whatever comes first)) my little side that I've had for as long as I can remember. I'm genderfluid-was born a girl, but tend to lean more toward the male side when I'm little.
I stumbled on this website for the first time last night while I was looking for help to get out of your headspace on command (if anyone has any tips for that, that'd be really cool).
Umm...I dunno if I'm supposed to put like, my headspace age but it ranges anywhere from (i think)1-6, but it stays at 3 most of the time unless I'm really stressed.
I've never found regressing to be sexual for me, but it happens at random times because I can't tell when I'm stressed out anymore, which sucks when you're in public with friends.
I really really love BTS (kpop group) and I hope I can make lots of friends here because my only other friend that has a headspace, has a headspace of like, 9, so I can't really talk to them about /everything/ that goes on, expecting them to understand.

I've already had a lot of fun here and I just joined last night. Thank you all for being so kind to me on my first post and thank you for reading this!! <3 <3 saranghae<3

Welcome Dylan! I saw you make some posts last night. Nothing wrong with jumping right in on the action! But we do like to know a little bit more about each other. That's how we make friends here. And, yes, you can put your headspace down here and pretty much anything else. We like to have fun.

Have fun and maybe start a thread of your own, huh?

Switch from baby to growed up quickly? Yeah. Sometimes it's wise to not pizz off the socially impaired ones. It's like gender issues with, strangely, the same cast of antagonists. If you use 'head software' (hypno) you get assurance at the first that if you need to 'snap out of it when necessary' and really, your head responds like that whenever necessary. And it doesn't make much or any difference if it's a matter of convenience, you get a ph one call, somebody needing your attention or help... it's built in. Hypnotists, those with an expertise and knowledge, put it in to reassure you and help you relax. Luvs and Huggies all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back