Wet the bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kashmir

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Was laying on my back with dry 247 and started to flood and it some how went down the right side and wet the bed .... is there a cloth diaper solution to this the thicker the better any sugestions and yes im sure it was pointed down

Most likely an issue with fit. You have to make sure they're completely snug around your legs, and also there's the fact that different diapers fit people differently. I love ConfiDry 24/7s, but I tend to have the exact same problem you do, others don't. Try a few other brands, Northshore Supremes fit my body shape best and avoid (most) leaks - but understand you're never gonna avoid ALL leaks.

Mojo said:
Was laying on my back with dry 247 and started to flood and it some how went down the right side and wet the bed .... is there a cloth diaper solution to this the thicker the better any sugestions and yes im sure it was pointed down

Being your profile is (DL) I would fathom to say you are not (IC) Incontinent.
Also Did you follow the applying diaper advice given here by making a V with the diaper it in half length wise and ensuring that it is affixed with enough of a seal with the leak barriers & leg cuffs? If you got "enlarged" down there you could have breached your leak barrier too..
The Dry 24-7 is about the best on the market.
As far as Cloth do you want the extra laundry and the steps in care? look back at other threads on care for cloth diapers before you decide on the cloth route.

xpluswearer said:
Being your profile is (DL) I would fathom to say you are not (IC) Incontinent.
Also Did you follow the applying diaper advice given here by making a V with the diaper it in half length wise and ensuring that it is affixed with enough of a seal with the leak barriers & leg cuffs? If you got "enlarged" down there you could have breached your leak barrier too..
The Dry 24-7 is about the best on the market.
As far as Cloth do you want the extra laundry and the steps in care? look back at other threads on care for cloth diapers before you decide on the cloth route.

Yes folded and preped laundry not a big deal just wanted to know if a cloth diaper will fix the side leaking issues

Mojo said:
Yes folded and preped laundry not a big deal just wanted to know if a cloth diaper will fix the side leaking issues
A Cloth daper needs a plastic or vynil pants. and as far as leaking from them its rare that they do leak its the leg cuffs or the waistband that could not do a proper seal.
Caution when changing when you wear plastic or vynil pants that liquid will cause a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back