How did you figure out that you liked wearing diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgdlboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
As long as i can remember i liked wearing diapers, my earliest memory of wanting to wear diapers was probably in primary/elementary school maybe earlier, i just liked the feeling of wearing one. I was actually still wearing diapers at about age 5 when i saw photos of myself in a diaper .

whenever i went shopping with my parents and i passed by the diaper aisle a strange feeling struck me , i didn't know what it was then , all i know was that i wanted to wear the diaper and i managed to find leftover diapers that i wore when i was little and i just secretly wear them. I finished the diapers and none left and i just have fantasies about wearing them after.

Fast forward to secondary/ high school suppressing these feelings thinking they were weird and all, i discovered on the internet about people wearing diapers and came to know about AB/DL and here i am now a DL and like i mentioned in my recent other post accepting myself for who i am after the years of struggles suppressing of these feelings.

I would like to know how others figure out they like diapers?

Figuring out I like diapers was the easy part. I just sort of always knew. Figuring out why I like them and that liking them is ok was the hard part. I learned that suppression just leads to destructive binge/purge cycles. I think the best thing to do is find a fairly regular routine where you wear, or at least have some on hand so you know you can if you need to, so your desire doesn't get too strong. Otherwise, If I wait too long, or go without having any on hand for too long, I start fantasizing more and more about a massive binge and then having a massive crash. For me I like to wear at least once a week. Usually after a few hours I've had enough but everyone is going to be different.

There's a podcast that talked about abdl interests that I heard a while back that is really good and will help with acceptance.: http//podbay.fm/show/1037947794/e/1442227348

I had to start wearing them because my incontinence was getting steadily worse. My wife encouraged me to wear a nappy and get on with life and stop worrying about my incontinene. It wasn't long before I started enjoying being in them.

I have always wanted to wear them for as long as I can possibly remember, even younger than school age, maybe 4? I remember going to my Aunts house when I went everywhere with my mum and getting jealous at my younger cousins wearing them haha. I did try and steal nappies here and there.

There wasn't any figuring out. I was initially curious about diapers and baby stuff and my failure to try them out for myself (preschoolers aren't all that good at being sneaky most of the time) made me realize it was inappropriate. I think that prompted me to think more about them and as situations arose where they came up, I was primed for interest. I think this is what makes it different from addiction, since it's not a thing I tried and got hooked on. Instead, it's an idea and that idea stuck and gained power due to positive and negative reinforcement. By the time I actually got my hands on diapers, it might or might not have been satisfying but I think the idea would have remained (probably subdued) even if I hadn't liked wearing them.

I have always loved the smell and comfort of wearing a diaper since 1st grade i used to sneak one on all the time.now i still have to sneak on my abu preschool scented or if i run out mt attends plastic backed with lots of powder:).

Always was fascinated by them. Fascination grew into actual attraction and wanting to wear one. Wearing didn't occur until I was 14 or something. I took one of those "things without tapes you just put between your legs and ask yourself if you're wearing a womans pad for giants" from my grandmas retirement home. Found out about other people by discovering google and the internet. It was a time however when not every household had internet and DSL wasn't even a thing. Think I found fetish stuff on ebay and went on from there.

My first memory is me waking up and putting on a diaper from the spare lot we had after I was potty trained, literally since the day I can remember consciously I have wanted to wear diapers.

I'm another one of the people who's just always had the desire. I have very early memories of younger cousins and the younger brother of one of my friends having diapers around and I wanted them. I understood even that young that I wasn't supposed to want diapers, so I never tried back at that time (I was not a very brave child, so I never considered sneaking something until I was older and all the supplies had disappeared). For those of us who have had the desire since we're young, I think exposure to diapers just happens with some frequency when you're a little kid around other little kids who themselves might have younger siblings, and that can trigger the desire.

Like some of those who replied before me, I've sort of "always" had the desire. (That is to say I can't remember ever not wanting to wear diapers.) I was also spoiled in that way, as my parents kept all the cloth diapering supplies around after my younger sister was done with them, and so I found it very easy to satisfy the desires. Of course, as they were cloth, using them for their intended purpose would have presented challenges, but the wearing was enough of a thrill, and moving diapers between my bedroom and the box where they'd been stored quickly became routine.

And like most, I can't be certain of how these desires were created. Any single factor seems unlikely as a culprit, because there are probably many, many more non-DLs who had similar experiences as children. As an example: When I was potty-trained, the last of my cloth diaper stash would have been taken from my bedroom and given to my younger sister. Did I perhaps have a "Hey! Those are mine!!" reaction to that? Did that affect or create my desire to wear diapers again? Was that perhaps exacerbated by something else, such as a belief that my parents' attentions were disproportionately given to my sister? :shrug: Maybe! (In hindsight, I certainly don't believe I was neglected in any way.) But I can't be all that unique when it comes to those kinds of events and feelings, even in combination. If those were factors, then they might only have provoked an attachment I was already psychologically predisposed to in some way.

Or that's my thinking. Bit OT, I s'pose.

(Woot! 4000 posts!)

I always liked them, I always remember trying to steal diapers when I was 3-5yrs old if my mom was watching a kid that was in them, each time I was busted.
When I was 10 I got my 1st diaper and wore it, I was then re-hooked and have been wearing on and off ever since, more so on in the past couple of years, I love them

I just tried them and loved them. Wanted to do something different.

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

There was just something about them that I was always fascinated about.

Had this jealousy of both boys and babies for as long as I can remember. Boys for being able to go #1 virtually anywhere, and babies for... Well you know, being babied.

I was 11 when I first started wearing. My grandma would get shipped adult diapers but wouldn't use them. I know it was bad, but I'd sneak a couple every now and then and wear them when I had semi privacy. Surprisingly never got caught. But was called out for acting shifty a few times.

Funnily enough I was almost ready to fess up one time because I just so happened to get my first period while in a diaper. I thought me wearing gave me some kind of crazy infection or disease lol. I guess in a way I couldn't have been more prepared for that moment padding wise.

I seen cop show in the 60's about a guy in a bib overall wearing a diaper in it. In the 70's i would read about people wearing diapers in hustlers mag and and play boy. Nothing much in the 80's but a few jokes about guys wearing. Then internet opened up irc's with diaper groups in there that i would chat with a woman in Canada for a couple of years about diaper wearing. Then DPF would read a lot about wearing. I always knew i like to wear. When i was young i would take my pillow case off and pin it on me like a diaper then put in back on the pillow in the morning. Now i wear every night and some times during the day.

For as long as I can remember I have always been curious about diapers. One year for Christmas I got a pair of boots only my parents put them in a diaper box to wrap them I got kind of excited for a minute when i thought it might be diapers lol .

Secret240 said:
I was curious about this myself, and created a thread for it recently
https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthr...did-you-figure-out-you-liked-diapers-or-other
These stories are interesting, and important in a way.
I always love hearing peoples stories about this, there are a few on the above thread.

I was diapered by Mom til I was past my 4th birthday. Until I was ten I had no idea how to get back to it. Mind, this was in the 1960s. Also when I was six and staying with my aunt and uncle, the uncle was an abusive bastard (although I never met his mum and have no knowledge of her marital status) who one night felt it was amusing to 'put an end to the bedwetting' and I don't know who else got the treatment, I was half awake, I had two older sisters, four girl cousins and 1 sister younger than me, and two younger brothers... I was spanked and because there were no other 'boy panties' clean, he made me wear a pair of girl panties. (I liked that part) and put out on the front lawn and told to go back home. 400 miles away. My aunt, who was abused by that drunken fool since she married him, took the opportunity to call my grandparents to intervene, Grandpa was a sergeant in the Army, Uncle Stupid was too, but Grandpa outranked him and had 20 years in service and even though they weren't in the same unit, Grandpa put a discrete word in to Stupid's chief. That's a Master Sergeant. Who though enlisted had more actual authority than most officers. I can only speculate on how much of his buttocks got bitten off.

We were returning to home the next day or two, end of that chapter. My cousins had to bear his presence in their lives until my Aunt finally divorced him.

My mom, when I was ten, was overwhelmed by all of us, 7 at the time, and my dad was away, we all were bedwetting. So she told us one morning as she was gathering up our soiled sheets and pajamas, getting us ready for school, that she was going to diaper us that evening. More of a hygiene thing, All day in school and up to bedtime I was all a-quiver anticipating. Because I knew I'm a perpetual baby and this was going to be very super. She started diapering my siblings and I was too meek to put myself forward, but when she was done diapering them she apparently had lost count. And I was afraid to seem eager for it. So that night I deliberately wet. and wet and wet.

And she had, and I remember it quite vividly, the method of diapering older babies was bent over her knees in the spanking position. I never realized until I got internet that most people had never heard of it. It's great to think about it.

Of the morningtide she was collecting the soiled diapers for the wash, and got to me and discovered I hadn't been diapered, Said "oh well, I'll make sure to do it right this evening" so there I was anticipating all day, yet again, only she didn't do it again... A couple years later I started using towels and diaper pins, then later I got some regular baby (cloth) diapers and plastic knickers. Wore them to school a few times... got hold of a Penthouse Forum that had a story about a guy being diapered by his wife. The first time I realized there were other people who had the same life. The internet at the time was something done by universities and NASA and the military. Once I got to the Internet ABDL was in full bloom. (bloomers?) And Adult Diapers were available in most stores. It's as close to liberation as I've ever had.

To a degree, I've always had an interest, like many others have said, but for me, it didn't really manifest until middle school, right around when I was starting to figure myself and my sexuality out. My first real experience with them at that point was I managed to swipe a few from the school nurse's office and try them on at home. From that point, I was hooked.

Being a 'senior' citizen and having only been into diapers for the last 4 years I guess I got a later start than most everyone else posting on here. Once I decided to try one, the reason being a whole another story, I knew almost immediately that I was hooked. Loved the feel for quite awhile and finally felt the urge to pee. Decided what the heck, and relaxed enough to let it flow. It felt so good, I really knew I was hooked at that point. Been wearing to some degree or another ever since. I've finally convinced my wife that wearing them at night is a good thing so I don't have to get up so many times at night to go pee. Like I said I'm a senior. Been buying my diapers by the case ever since. I had been buying and using Abena M4s for some time. Recently found a sale on the Rearz Inspires so bought a case of them. Boy are they great. Love how they feel and how much they hold. Told her about the good deal and that I probably ought to stock up at that price. She agreed so now I have two more cases. I feel like I'm in heaven, and can't wait to put one on at night. I even sneak one on during the day at times. Whoopee.

I've always liked and wanted to wear diapers. I needed them for bedwetting, but as I outgrew baby diapers, I had to deal with a wet bed every night until I got old enough to be on my own and get my own diapers. I still wet most nights and wear every night. It just does not feel right if I don't have a diaper (cloth) and plastic pants on when I go to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back