Wetting underpants

Status
Not open for further replies.
have any of you bought thethe four layered briefs from tiger? for those of us growing up in the 60s white briefs had double seats. Tiger has gone one better with 4-ply bottoms. i will often wear 2, making it 8-ply. with those on the underwear wetting fun can continue for a long while.

ggreggy said:
have any of you bought thethe four layered briefs from tiger? for those of us growing up in the 60s white briefs had double seats. Tiger has gone one better with 4-ply bottoms. i will often wear 2, making it 8-ply. with those on the underwear wetting fun can continue for a long while.
T---- Underwear and sister company Q------ Diapers have been discussed ad nauseam over the years. Suffice it to say that their marketing practices have put them both in very bad standing with the community.

yfront said:
Does anyone else here enjoy wetting themselves (or messing) wearing ordinary underwear? It's how I got started - first, when I was about 12, when I peed, letting the last few drops go into my underpants, or a trickle, and getting told off by my Mum for being "careless". Or later, when I was revising for exams and my flatmates were away, sitting on the toilet and letting it go, first a controlled trickle, then a rush. Such a release at a stressful time. That was before I got up the courage to buy my first pair of incontinence pants.
eww not for me done it once and hated it I will just stick to diapers.

Once in a while while standing in the shower it's fun to wet my clothes, but I still prefer diapers because it's less messy.

Having a messy wet accident in my pants is always fun.

Reactions: wetaccident
When I started out in my teens I enjoyed wetting my pants while in the rain getting my pants wet looked normal. No one knew that I had just wet and feeling the warmth flowing. After a while that was not enough for me. I wanted to move to pooping. So I would slip on panties and stand in the bathtub. After a few times I started wearing a diaper. That way I can go anywhere at anytime and keep it all under my clothing for as long as I wish. Now for years I use diapers but also love to put on panties under them so I feel the wet soaked feeling against my skin.

I have taken a couple laxative then a sleeping pill so I will not wake enough to run to the bathroom. When I woke up I was soaked and had a very mess full diaper. So as for the euphoria that was after I woke up so clean up was enjoyable all the way to end in the shower. Since I took a sleeping pill I would not wake to the urge to go and there for would sleep through the cramps. I do have a mattress protector on the bed. That was a little messy...

Last edited:
I also used to love going out in a heavy rain and wetting my pants. It felt awesome and naughty and no one knew. Those were the days.

ah hah! another sneeky pants wetter! very few understood why i loved the rain so much--but you do.

I enjoy doing this. I used to do this as a kid before I was old enough to work and could afford nappies. If I got any privacy at home and had the house to myself I would do this. It didn't even occur to me to want to use nappies as a teenager and I wasn't even aware of and I stuff as I didn't research it even though I quite clearly was one. One story I Memory I have of this that I am particularly fond of happened when I was about 13. I had planned this as I knew my parents were going to be out. I wanted to just wake up and not go to the toilet and eventually wet myself when I couldn't hold on. I drank loads of fluids and managed to hold on until mid afternoon. I started to wee and I just couldn't stop until I had emptied my bladder. I haven't been able to do this again since even though I have tried. I would like to do this wearing a nappy next time and do it in public rather than sat down in my own bedroom.

I like playing in the headspace of being a lil too old for diapers but not quite dry all the time. I felt like the Tykables training pants were made just for me. They're terrycloth and I've got 3 pair of racecar prints and 3 pair of the cars and trucks. Sometimes on the weekend I like wearing the training pants during the day and changing to diapers at night as if I'm not quite ready for big boy underwear at night.
Recently I had my first legit potty accident in my training pants. I was returning home and needed to pee urgently. I get into my apartment and make a run to the potty. I'm wearing a cloth belt that has d-loops instead of a buckle. While trying to get the belt undone, my bladder let loose. I found myself wet and on the verge of tears. Tho I was alone I felt shame, embarrassment, and like I was "in trouble". It was unintentional, but it hit that nerve. I get my pants and training pants off and rinse them out and hang them up in my shower after I finish showing. Tho I usually change to diapers at night, since I had a potty accident, I went ahead and got diapered after my shower. For the rest of that day and night, that "little" nerve stayed hit.

Reactions: wetaccident
I am glad you asked that question.
On warm days when outside doing yard work, at picnics on the beach. or poolside BBQ. I rarely wear diapers because they are uncomfortably hot. I wear panties and shorts at the beach, and jeans doing yard work and wet myself. Not only is it inconvenient to stop what I am doing just to go inside or worse use a filthy public park toilet, wetting feels good. Since I am either already wet at the beach or poolside (From swimming) or going to wash my jeans anyway why not. At first this bothered friends and my girlfriend until I explained why. Now it isn't an issue, and some have even started wetting though only a few are DL. Those that don't wet their pants will often pull down their pants or hike their skirts and pee in the yard. All pee their swimsuits now. We have decided as a group that pooping underwear/swimsuits isn't proper because the smell is offensive, clean-up is messy and stepping or sitting in someone else's is gross. Diaper messing is OK as long as it doesn't get too smelly or leak. When alone or with someone who doesn't mind we will poop our diapers and panties. Inside, driving, and in public I always have diapers on unless its a shot trip. Just in case, I have protective covers in my car, on furniture and carry a spare change/wipes for accidents away from home.

Odd, but I do have to agree that wet pants are decidedly cleaner than most public bathrooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back