Getting Caught in public

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamieboy said:
The lesson here is that a fart is like a shit, without the cream. NOBODY LIKES SMELLING OTHER PEOPLE'S FARTS, and NOBODY is going to appreciate an adult doing "the deuce" in their diaper. It's not cute. It's rude, and incredibly obnoxious. Save it for home, which btw will stink pretty bad, too!

So according to you it doesn't matter if you have bowel incontinene either. Right?

True incontinents appear to be smarter than the average bear...

Slomo said:
So according to you it doesn't matter if you have bowel incontinene either. Right?

In 64 years of life, I apparently haven't run across a single bowel incontinent person that didn't know how to keep their disability a private matter...

Jacko03 said:
Can tell a lot of people on here don't like the idea of pooing in nappies in public but I really can't help it. I just get a real thrill out of doing it.

I see you're DL and not IC... you probably CAN help it but decided not to. :/

Jamieboy said:
In 64 years of life, I apparently haven't run across a single bowel incontinent person that didn't know how to keep their disability a private matter...

Your opinions have been noted. However, they are certainly not facts or true.

People don’t just magically know how to hide odor. People don’t magically know they are going to have a sudden bowel movement that day. Some people have things lie IBSD, but wear diapers because it isn’t an everyday thing. Get off your high horse and humble yourself.

Bowel accidents happen and they are not plesent to deal with for both people around the person and the person who had the accident. I have had a few bowel accidents when out and about (unfortunately they are happening more often) thats life as some one who is dealing with IC issues. Its how we handle the accident and cleanup that matters.

IE quickly excuse your self and get cleaned up and changed

Jamieboy said:

You are contradicting yourself. You said it will stink pretty bad, but now also just said bowel incontinent people know how to keep it private (ie, not smelling bad). So which is it.....

The point here is that as long as someone takes steps to not involve others, then it's perfectly acceptable to mess a diaper. Bowel incontinent or not.

Just a few times on the Subway in Boston and Chicago was laughed at for wearing a diaper and couple of times in a jammed packed train being told not to touch that person with my diaper sorry we are packed in like sardines not my fault that my front body has to be squashed against your rear end. or vice a versa sorry my backside has to touch your frontal regions . And when I was in college wearing the Green backed Depends & Attends with that perfumey smell and the crinkling was not fun!

Jacko03 said:
Can tell a lot of people on here don't like the idea of pooing in nappies in public.
It's doing it publicly without a good reason, (IC), that we mind so much. IC people really can't help it. They can't consent to their bowels moving in public, at least not the same way a non bowel IC person can. Do you know what many of them do? They take internal deodorant tablets, or an enema, among other things, before going out. That's thrilling; isn't it?

The public shouldn't have to smell you! Because you, admittedly, can control what you're doing, you shouldn't do it with people around you who haven't been given the opportunity to consent!

Jacko03 said:
I'm definitely doing it on purpose.
See? You can help it!
Jacko03 said:
. . . I just get a real thrill out of doing it.
Now, that can't be helped, but it's illegal to masturbate in public. Because I can't stop you, or give you virtue, when faking IC, and least be decent enough to do what ICs do. Take steps to not involve others.

Jacko03 said:
I'm not entirely sure why there's so much hostility towards it on here.
Gee, I dunno. Could it be because you're trying to get your jollies in public?!

Can't read pink? Here you go.
Jacko03 said:
Can tell a lot of people on here don't like the idea of pooing in nappies in public.

It's doing it publicly without a good reason, (IC), that we mind so much. IC people really can't help it. They can't consent to their bowels moving in public, at least not the same way a non bowel IC person can. Do you know what many of them do? They take internal deodorant tablets, or an enema, among other things, before going out. That's thrilling; isn't it?

The public shouldn't have to smell you! Because you, admittedly, can control what you're doing, you shouldn't do it with people around you who haven't been given the opportunity to consent!
Jacko03 said:
I'm definitely doing it on purpose.
See? You can help it!
Jacko03 said:
. . . I just get a real thrill out of doing it.
Now, that can't be helped. When faking IC, and least be decent enough to do what ICs do. Take steps to not involve others.

Jacko03 said:
I'm not entirely sure why there's so much hostility towards it on here.
Gee, I dunno. Could it be because you're trying to get your jollies in public?!

Last edited:
I agree on, if you poop in public I try to make sure no one has to smell it.

Exactly! It isn't pooping in public that's offensive. It's purposely doing it in public to force others to smell/see it so you can get a thrill from it. That's what's offensive.

Myself, I don't see the big deal. ICs who are bowel incontinent have to do it. Why are we above them? Like he said, the man who saw him smiled and walked away unoffended.

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

extremecomfy said:
Myself, I don't see the big deal. ICs who are bowel incontinent have to do it. Why are we above them? Like he said, the man who saw him smiled and walked away unoffended.

"Put up with my stink because I found it thrilling!"

"Oh, my gosh! I'm sorry, sirs and ma'ams, that you have to smell me. I tried. I tried so hard, but I forgot my internal deodorant this morning!"

See? I didn't say the person in the second example was IC, or wasn't. Just implied he's usually nice enough to cover up his stink. No one is above anyone. If you're gonna purposely, and without a gotdamm good reason, and, "because I get off on it," sucks as a reason, shit your pants in public, and not take steps to keep non consenting people from smelling it, what is wrong with you?! Jacking off in public is illegal. If you're gonna do it, take the same responsibility we do! Take internal deodorant, wear the best diaper you can, take an enema, or do some other trick you know of, make damn sure no one, and I mean no one, besides you, knows you're going, and shutcha mouth!

Do you think the guy who let him go first, would have, if he'd known the truth? The O.P. has control, and knows better! That's what puts the bee in everyone's bonnet. Because I can't give the O.P. virtue. . .

See, to me, it still matters what the O.P.'s intent was. If I have a spasm, and kick someone into a pool by accident, and if I try everything I can to help him, if he dies. I'm not responsible, but if I do it purposely, and he dies, isn't it still criminal, no matter if I did everything I could to help or not?

extremecomfy said:

Because pink can be hard to see:
"Put up with my stink because I found it thrilling!"

"Oh, my gosh! I'm sorry, sirs and ma'ams, that you have to smell me. I tried. I tried so hard, but I forgot my internal deodorant this morning!"

See? I didn't say the person in the second example was IC, or wasn't. Just implied he's usually nice enough to cover up his stink. No one is above anyone. If you're gonna purposely, and without a gotdamm good reason, and, "because I get off on it," sucks as a reason, shit your pants in public, and not take steps to keep non consenting people from smelling it, what is wrong with you?! Jacking off in public is illegal. If you're gonna do it, take the same responsibility we do! Take internal deodorant, wear the best diaper you can, take an enema, or do some other trick you know of, make damn sure no one, and I mean no one, besides you, knows you're going, and shutcha mouth!

Do you think the guy who let him go first, would have, if he'd known the truth? The O.P. has control, and knows better! That's what puts the bee in everyone's bonnet. Because I can't give the O.P. virtue. . .

See, to me, it still matters what the O.P.'s intent was. If I have a spasm, and kick someone into a pool by accident, and if I try everything I can to help him, if he dies. I'm not responsible, but if I do it purposely, and he dies, isn't it still criminal, no matter if I did everything I could to help or not?

Last edited:
The pronoun, "you," was the easiest to use and understand. I wasn't talking about anyone in particular. Thanks for the help clarifying, there, Marka, sweetie. we're saying, being a kinky little dickens is fine, but doing kinky things in public, without having worked out consent, could get your diapied tushy thrown in jail!

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
The pronoun, "you," was the easiest to use and understand. I wasn't talking about anyone in particular. Thanks for the help clarifying, there, Marka, sweetie. we're saying, being a kinky little dickens is fine, but doing kinky things in public, without having worked out consent, could get your diapied tushy thrown in jail!

huh? are you saying pooping in a diaper in public could get you thrown in jail?

Not that anyone cares to prove it, but if they could prove someone was trying to gratify himself or herself in public, without it being a weird circumstance, where people might stand a chance of actually consenting to that, like an ABDL convention or something, then, yeah.

Actually, even TeddyCon has a, "no pooping in common areas," rule. And that's an ABDL convention.

And now, some personalness. I'm actually a bothie. I'm a Little bABy, with cerebral palsy, and just IC enough for it to be a pain in my ass! Even with the way bowel IC occasionally punctuates my life, if I went to TeddyCon, I'd try my absolute damnedest to make it back to my room before being the center of attention for that reason.

Not that anyone cares to prove it, but if they could prove someone was trying to gratify himself or herself in public, without it being a weird circumstance, where people might stand a chance of actually consenting to that, like an ABDL convention or something, then, yeah.

Actually, even TeddyCon has a, "no pooping in common areas," rule. And that's an ABDL convention.

And now, some personalness. I'm actually a bothie. I'm a Little bABy, with cerebral palsy, and just IC enough for it to be a pain in my ass! Even with the way bowel IC occasionally punctuates my life, if I went to TeddyCon, I'd try my absolute damnedest to make it back to my room before being the center of attention for that reason.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:

I’ve been kicking myself for missing the con. I live about 20 or so minutes away from its location. I will be there this year!

mayhem said:
I’ve been kicking myself for missing the con. I live about 20 or so minutes away from its location. I will be there this year!
You lucky duck! Have fun!

I want it known I'm not just unleashing verbal fury on the O.P. In addition to decency, and sanitation, I'm worried for his safety. Joe and Joann Public, were either of them to find out the O.P. were doing it purposely, might not show, or have, the appropriate level of self control, and could haul off and hit him.

mayhem said:
You lucky duck! Have fun!

I want it known I'm not just unleashing verbal fury on the O.P. In addition to decency, and sanitation, I'm worried for his safety. Joe and Joann Public, were either of them to find out the O.P. were doing it purposely, might not show, or have, the appropriate level of self control, and could haul off and hit him.

Marka, may I add to your definition of IC, "to be so physically, or mentally, disabled, that it doesn't matter how much bowel or bladder strength one has, he or she cannot eliminate appropriately?

For example, I could, though I haven't yet, thank you, Father, find myself in a public place, on my best continence day ever, but with no rails, or usable weight supporting surface, i.e., a sink, or counter, close enough to the toilet, for me to be able to use it. Hell, the door could even be too small, and even if everything else was perfect, I'd be screwed, and, were I still a child, and those who cared for me then not dead, hammered and nailed, too. Now, I know I'd probably miss my opportunity to poo, and end up constipated at home, just to avoid making Joe, and Joann Public uncomfy, but that's a personal issue I have. Gee, childhood caretakers, thanks for that! But should I have too, since the definition of functional IC is what it is? No, but what's a possible personal injury, as long as everyone else is comfy? Gosh, that's a messed up way for me to think. I'm sorry. Not saying your definition is wrong, just adding to it. I've certainly had a few sneak past my goalie, but thank God, I was home. Nothing like having your more severely, and therefore, apparently, more forgivably, IC sister, catch you bawling over BIC, and having to calm you down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back