Getting Caught in public

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacko03

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was caught in public a couple of weeks ago. I'd done both in my nappy and went to the toilet to change. There was quite a long queue to use the stalls. When I got to second from the front the man in front of me turned to me and said 'I think you better go first' He obviously knew. I did a terrible job of cleaning up as I was in such a rush. When I got out he just smiled at me shaking his head.

you were stinking up the room with the load you dropped

The lesson here is that a fart is like a shit, without the cream. NOBODY LIKES SMELLING OTHER PEOPLE'S FARTS, and NOBODY is going to appreciate an adult doing "the deuce" in their diaper. It's not cute. It's rude, and incredibly obnoxious. Save it for home, which btw will stink pretty bad, too!

Can tell a lot of people on here don't like the idea of pooing in nappies in public but I really can't help it. I just get a real thrill out of doing it.

I often poop outside but I make sure nobody smells it. I do it when on a walk. I once pooped in a public bath but the place had lots of space and lots of restrooms. So of course you csn go no 2 outside if its safe.
However making other people notice is rude and not an acceptable thing to do. It only contribites to people seeing us as pervs and sickos.

Jacko03 said:
Can tell a lot of people on here don't like the idea of pooing in nappies in public but I really can't help it. I just get a real thrill out of doing it.
I've only done it in a nappy in public once - out in the countryside - and I did really enjoy it, but I went home to change rather than try to change in a public toilet. I think with plastic pants the smell isn't especially noticeable for a while at least. From reading older threads it seems messing isn't always appreciated on here, especially in public, but it is a thrill as you say. I think some people just 'get' messing more than others and find it more acceptable. Personally I love it, in the privacy of my own home.

Jacko03 said:
Doesn't the risk of getting "caught out" give the thrill its edge? Like a gamble, where losing means incurring the shame of being caught doing something genuinely antisocial?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't usually wait in line or worry about changing in public, if I've already done a good job filling up my diaper I usually just wait until I get home to change. And I wouldn't mess myself if I were around people, I think it's a tad inconsiderate to those around me, although I do love being embarrassed and getting caught.

Antisocial?

yfront said:
Doesn't the risk of getting "caught out" give the thrill its edge? Like a gamble, where losing means incurring the shame of being caught doing something genuinely antisocial?

Personally, the idea of "pooping on my social life" doesn't make any sense to me. Why would I want to risk isolating myself from the people around me? I much prefer my connections with those around me over the feeling of risking those connections. I think I understand when psychologists say, "man is a social animal."

But if someone feels a bit anti-social, as one would have to in order to enjoy that, then I suppose doing something like risking cutting one's self off from those around one's self like that might seem "sensible" to one, but not for "this one."

I must admit, during the first few years of my being an adult ABDL, I did "experiment" with these sorts of anti-social behaviors a couple of times myself. I also "experimented" with drugs during those years, and more recently here in California, after pot was just legalized last year. But in both cases, both with anti-social ABDL stuff and with drugs, fortunately for me my experiments in these areas didn't require repeating.

Last edited:
I think he is saying he can't help poop accidents - he is not saying he gets a thrill out of it so he poops. He has accidents but finds them a thrill

I'm definitely doing it on purpose. I'm not entirely sure why there's so much hostility towards it on here.

Jacko03 said:
I'm definitely doing it on purpose. I'm not entirely sure why there's so much hostility towards it on here.

Well there's the whole involving people in your kink without consent deal, the intrusive smell, the hygienic factor...and frankly, a) it's rude and b) kinda gross if you're out and about and doing that on purpose around people when you have the ability not to?

A thrill for me is when I'm at home and just starting to unload in my diaper and suddenly I get a call I have to take and act all professional while the person on the other end of the line has no idea they're talking to someone crapping their pants right that moment. That's a good thrill. I'd never do that to someone in person though.

I’ve been caught a few times. The most recent was in a grocery store. I go home in my lunch break to change and I’m my way back to work I usually stop somewhere to get a bite to eat. I stopped at a grocery store to get a salad and an elderly lady comes over and says “excuse me young man, your pants are open”. I looked down and my zipper was down and a decent amount of my diaper was showing.
Holy frigging embarrassment. I turned away zipped up. My hands were shaking like crazy. I thanked her and she said “what brand are they?” And I said I don’t know they are just regular khakis. She said “no, your diaper”. My face had to be an undiscovered shade of red. She talked loud and people were around and walking by. I told her it is a better dry in hope that the conversation would end and I could crawl under a rock and die, but she proceeded to tell me her damn life story and also how she started using diapers. Thank god bo one I knew was around. I think I was being more paranoid than I should have been.
That was the most recent and most embarrassing time I’ve ever had. Other times I kind of just shrugged it off and went about my day with little care.

mayhem said:
and she said “what brand are they?” And I said I don’t know they are just regular khakis. She said “no, your diaper”. My face had to be an undiscovered shade of red. She talked loud and people were around and walking by. I told her it is a better dry in hope that the conversation would end and I could crawl under a rock and die, but she proceeded to tell me her damn life story and also how she started using diapers. Thank god bo one I knew was around. I think I was being more paranoid than I should have been.

Poor lady probably suffering along with terrible Depends or store brand diapers and was hoping you knew of something better.

TheMat said:
Poor lady probably suffering along with terrible Depends or store brand diapers and was hoping you knew of something better.

I’m sure she needed someone to talk to because she wouldn’t shut up, but she was very loud and saying things like “I don’t know how bad your bladder is but mine has a mind of its own”. I’m a tall guy and I felt about 3’ tall and shrinking as she talked and people were walking by. Oh and she smelled badly of old pee. I hope she ordered some better drugs to help with the odor.

mayhem said:
I’ve been caught a few times. The most recent was in a grocery store. I go home in my lunch break to change and I’m my way back to work I usually stop somewhere to get a bite to eat. I stopped at a grocery store to get a salad and an elderly lady comes over and says “excuse me young man, your pants are open”. I looked down and my zipper was down and a decent amount of my diaper was showing.
Holy frigging embarrassment. I turned away zipped up. My hands were shaking like crazy. I thanked her and she said “what brand are they?” And I said I don’t know they are just regular khakis. She said “no, your diaper”. My face had to be an undiscovered shade of red. She talked loud and people were around and walking by. I told her it is a better dry in hope that the conversation would end and I could crawl under a rock and die, but she proceeded to tell me her damn life story and also how she started using diapers. Thank god bo one I knew was around. I think I was being more paranoid than I should have been.
That was the most recent and most embarrassing time I’ve ever had. Other times I kind of just shrugged it off and went about my day with little care.

im not calling you a lier, but this is extremely hard to believe.

dlboylife said:
im not calling you a lier, but this is extremely hard to believe.

Again, it’s “liar”. You’re a spiteful one when you get half way called out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back