• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

(:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigLittle

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  • Male
:sweatdrop:Hi! I have been an AB/DL for quite some time now and stumbled upon this site a while back and decided to sign up. I love playing basketball and video games. Riddled with anxiety and I'm not too sure what I want out of this site, but I guess being able to talk with others in the community.

BigLittle said:
  • Male
:sweatdrop:Hi! I have been an AB/DL for quite some time now and stumbled upon this site a while back and decided to sign up. I love playing basketball and video games. Riddled with anxiety and I'm not too sure what I want out of this site, but I guess being able to talk with others in the community.

Welcome to the site BigLittle! No need to be anxious here. As you know we are a support site and we are obviously non-judgmental. We're a happy bunch here to help anyway we can! If you have any questions ask. If you want to comment on any of the threads, please do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back