Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm so excited

Default I'm so excited

It looks like Mrs. Maxx will be out of town for the better part of June!!! Yes of course I'll miss her. On the other hand, the toilets at my house will not be getting much use!

I won't be able to go 24/7, but there will be some 2-3 day stretches I'll be able to wear continuously, and most certainly all night, every night!

Congratulations. Now you have time to get the good stuff so you can properly enjoy yourself (if you don't have it already)!

Wow. Congrats man. I'm jealous. I wish my parents would leave foe a time like that. Thing is, I have 5 younger siblings. It's kinda hard to get them all out.

Don't have too much fun. =]

-Caleb

"Now you have time to get the good stuff "

Indeed. I mostly use cloth. I have some nice thick overnight diapers from ACD, and plastic pants. I'm thinking of ordering more, plus maybe one of their triple thickness pull-ons. Also considering some good thick disposables as well, since this is one of those rare times I can have stuff shipped, as opposed to the usual Depends at Osco or Wallyworld.

So if you want to live vicariously through my ordering and diapering experience, I'm open to suggestions.

Darkfinn

I still don't see how people hide this from their spouse and live. My life without diapers wouldn't be nearly as much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    I still don't see how people hide this from their spouse and live. My life without diapers wouldn't be nearly as much fun.
    I can fully agree with that, it may be a kink for me sometimes but it has always been much more then that and always will be. So that latter part is something I don't feel like hiding from the person I plan on being with for the rest of my life.

"I still don't see how people hide this from their spouse and live. My life without diapers wouldn't be nearly as much fun. " - Darkfinn

Well, you have to remember that we've been together a long time, our youngest child is older than you. I pretty much know after all these years what will and won't fly. Even if I thought it would, this is one of those things that could easily turn into obsession for me and interfere with too many other parts of real life. So its just as well to keep it on the down low.

Should I have said something before we married? Maybe. Except it was kind of in remission during that time, and I wouldn't have known what to call it or how to describe it. Remember this was long before internet, so I was hardly aware that I was not unique, or that this fell into the same general category as whips and leather. I mean, intellectually I realized that there were probably more like me in a world of several billion people, but still.

For now, I get enough privacy to satisfy my need, and by the time we both retire and see way too much of each other, one or both of us may well be dead or incontinent anyway.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    You gonna wet and mess?

:/

Thanks. Now I have the Pointer Sisters playing over and over in my head.