• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I Promise You, Im Worse Than You Think

Status
Not open for further replies.

StopItImBlushing

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Other
Hello, friends!

A little something about me:
  • Im 5'3
  • Im gross
  • VERY single
  • Super blunt
  • Been a AB/DL for as long as I can remember
  • I own Supreme merch (Judge me all you want)
  • Known for my "Unpopular opinions"
  • Talent: Breathing
  • John Mulaney is everything to me
  • That's pretty much it

This site seems hella cool, so I'll see what I can do around here.:detective3:thumbsup:

Side Note: Don't take me seriously. I can't stand the "Oh don't say that about yourself" comments. I don't actually think I'm a terrible person. Don't shower me with any gross encouraging words. It's just my sense of humor. It's pretty awful if you ask me. See what I did there?

I'll show myself out.

A lot of us are gross here because we're smelly diaper babies.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
A lot of us are gross here because we're smelly diaper babies.

:wts6Ar:

Hello fellow new-comer! How's your day? Glad to see someone just as new as me. Maybe we can adapt together? Do some getting-to-know eachother?

MissDaisyy said:
How's your day?

Ordered some ABDL Shop Carousels off Amazon and I saw the UPS guy throw it on my porch this morning. It took everything and then some for me not to go out there and tell him off, but I digress. I gave him a stern glance before he drove off, so I know he knows that I know what he did.

So how was my day? Pretty aggravating. Yours?

StopItImBlushing said:
So how was my day? Pretty aggravating. Yours?

Well, I told the Panera cashier not to put onions OR tomatoes on my tuna sandwich. But she put onions on there. But hey, they used sweet onions, so it was actually pretty good! And next time, I would have totally filmed that guy throwing the box. E-mail that vid to UPS Customer Service, and I bet you'll get a refund faster than you could snap your fingers and yell "SHAZAM!".

How are the Carousels? The print is so cute, but I've never bought from ABDL Shop before. Keep me posted with a review!

Kisses!
-MissDaisyy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back