Not open for further replies.

Bladderbrain

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
So a quick background....

I'm a DL, I prefer to wear for stress reasons and comfort. There is a little sexual in it but usually a good diaper reduces my libido rather than increase it.

Got married three weeks ago, moved away from friends and family and all support structure to be with my now wife, who is working with me on the diapers. Both of us got sick after the wedding and took several days off to get better. Upon returning to work I was laid off due to downsizing and my job no longer exsisted, great wedding gift right?

This is where my question/experience gets confusing and oddly enough disturbing....

4 days ago I had a dream I needed to get somewhere, I kept trying but never could make it, i woke up to my body trying to pee itself. I managed to stop before actually making a mess. I was not diapered

Next night, similar type dream trying to go somewhere never quite making it, and waking up to my body trying to relieve itself.

Last night, similar dream but a lot more involved, including my Dad dressed as a Ghostbusters with a leaf blower on his back, believe it or not that isn't that wierd.
I'm trying to get my self situated this time to watch a cycling event, I love cycling, and keep getting side tracked. I wake up this time to my body completely releasing. I managed to stop before it got more than a little bit out of me.

This has never happened to me before and it's really stressing me out, freaking me out too. I told my wife today and she has tried not to make a big deal out of it. I am not the type that wants to wet the bed, I like my bladder control, it works and a clean diaper is a better feeling to me. I usually keep a clean diaper until I can't hold it anymore then void and change shortly afterwords.

Anyone have any thoughts on what's going on? I have a doc appointment on Tuesday to discuss stuff but I really feel it's stress related.

Really looking for opinions and thoughts, we got a new mattress and I don't want to ruin it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
MailCat581 said:
I wish i could say that i wear for stress and comfort; but that's not the case. I was sexually assaulted as a teenager and my attacker did something to me that made me permanently urinary incontinent. I have to be in diapers 24/7 (not by choice) and I'll be turning 40 years old this year. If your body is voiding and you cannot control it; hopefully your spouse can understand that your diaper wearing may be the result of something greater wrong physically and be willing to understand and accept that you cannot help your need for diapers.
She understands or at least is trying to. She's great, really is. I dont think she's the issue.

Stress is a well known trigger for loss of urinary control. Both day and night. I can already see your doctor telling you to cut back on the stress as much as you can control it.

I wet the bed as a stress relief, I know your not wanting to wet the bed , but there is a certain comfort to be had in it, at least for me. With a new mattress you should get a protective covering for it , they make them that are padded and silent you don't even know it is there and that way if you continue to have these dreams and they escalate into full on bed wetting then your investment protected, not sure from your post if your wearing diapers to bed or not.

Slomo said:
Stress is a well known trigger for loss of urinary control. Both day and night. I can already see your doctor telling you to cut back on the stress as much as you can control it.
Yeah wish that would be that easy, lol. I'm sure that's what will happen too.

Thanks for your input

Unfortunately, I can confirm that stress is a huge trigger for bedwetting, and removing the stressor, if that's what's causing it and there is no other cause to be found, might be the only thing to stop it. If it goes on too long-term, it could become a more frequent problem and you might just have to wear more frequently, or invest in a washable pad to keep down when you sleep.

I have dreams like this all the time; I've gotten to the point where I can "shout" at myself "WAKE UP, YOU'RE HAVING AN ACCIDENT" and get awake before it's too bad about half of the time. It's a useful useless talent.

First, congratulations on getting married!

Second, making an appointment to see the doctor is a great decision because maybe it is medically related and is treatable. However, based on everything going on for you recently, I would assume that it is related to your stress and will not go away until you can decompress a little.

In conclusion, wait and see what the doctor says about it. If it is medical, proceed on with the treatment (if there is any). If it is stress related, you need to find some way to relieve the stress. I would recommend talking with your wife about everything causing stress in your life and start developing a plan to remove it piece-by-piece.

Certainly being a newly wed and losing your job would contribute to a lot of stress. I agree that seeing a doctor is the next step you should take.

There are many significant health issues that can cause bedwetting in an adult - especially in an adult who did not previously wet the bed as a kid... I’d concur with the others that going in for an exam and applicable blood tests/etc. would be wise.

WIth that being said, I do know that for me, stress seemed to have a rather significant impact on my bedwetting issues when I had them. Overweight was another. Drugs/sickness seems to be another trigger.

Finally - I’d say that - if there’s a chance your issue is purposeful...tread very very very softly. Little lies in a marriage (and I’m not saying I dont believe you) can get out of control and ultimately undermine trust. And trust is the basis for a happy long-lasting, fulfilling marriage. Intimacy and connection are not possible without it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cm90210 said:
There are many significant health issues that can cause bedwetting in an adult - especially in an adult who did not previously wet the bed as a kid... I’d concur with the others that going in for an exam and applicable blood tests/etc. would be wise.

WIth that being said, I do know that for me, stress seemed to have a rather significant impact on my bedwetting issues when I had them. Overweight was another. Drugs/sickness seems to be another trigger.

Finally - I’d say that - if there’s a chance your issue is purposeful...tread very very very softly. Little lies in a marriage (and I’m not saying I dont believe you) can get out of control and ultimately undermine trust. And trust is the basis for a happy long-lasting, fulfilling marriage. Intimacy and connection are not possible without it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I wish to God I was lieing, like i said I dont want to wet the bed. So unnerved about it I'm sitting on the toilet now draining everything I can, haven't had a sip to drink in hours.

To be honest I wouldn't come on here asking for advice if I was. I do appreciate it though, I know you're looking out for my best interest though. That shows a mark of who you are, and I appreciate it.

As an after thought.... she has given me permission to wear whenever I like and told me that it doesn't bother her, this was said tonight of all things, lol. This woman is amazing why would I lie to her?

Last edited:
First things first - I would take your wife up on her offer to wear. That is, I would start wearing every night so that your wetting is confined.

Second, make an appointment with the doctor (which you have already done) and make sure to actually see the doctor.

Follow the doctor's advise.

As far as stress is concerned, you have some major stress recently. Can you go on a picnic? How about a nice walk? See a play or movie? My point is can you do anything yourself or (preferably) with your new wife that would help take your mind off these things?

Good luck.

chamberpot said:
I wet the bed as a stress relief, I know your not wanting to wet the bed , but there is a certain comfort to be had in it, at least for me. With a new mattress you should get a protective covering for it , they make them that are padded and silent you don't even know it is there and that way if you continue to have these dreams and they escalate into full on bed wetting then your investment protected, not sure from your post if your wearing diapers to bed or not.

Bedwetting is a natural stress reliever.

BabyDenise said:
First things first - I would take your wife up on her offer to wear. That is, I would start wearing every night so that your wetting is confined.

Second, make an appointment with the doctor (which you have already done) and make sure to actually see the doctor.

Follow the doctor's advise.

As far as stress is concerned, you have some major stress recently. Can you go on a picnic? How about a nice walk? See a play or movie? My point is can you do anything yourself or (preferably) with your new wife that would help take your mind off these things?

Good luck.
I'm trying to be gentle as we are newlyweds. This is new to her and I don't want to take advantage of her. I also want her to understand my desires and to know to what level I have weirded her out. I want her happy and not worrying over me and my stress. I'm not good at managing my stress and usually it results in my body messing up and sending pain into something, like a massive ear ache that I have to have pxycottin for.

We have been trying to get away, we are going to go to the family lake house next weekend and just relax a bit. Might bring a diaper or two just for comforts sake.

As an update last night was good no issues until about 7 am. Just woke and needed to go so the prep work helped. At least tell I can talk to the DOC.

BB

One other suggestion.... I might suggest you make certain you feel you're doing "due dilligence" on spending a reasonable amount of time seeking out a new job. At least by doing that, you are (would be) in a certain sense "working." For myself, my ABDL side seems to often act as a "communication conduit" with my subconscious. It will sometimes seem to flare-up when I may have some subconscious issue that I may not yet have dealt well with on a conscious level, like for example: a stressful employment situation. So, I don't know whether or not you are yet consciously addressing that situation, but if not, you might want to consider that.

Yooda,

ST50 said:
Bedwetting is a natural stress reliever.

Thats an interesting intepretation. For me the issue is more about whether I would rather get a good nights sleep but wet the bed or toss and turn all night and end up getting very little sleep. I choose the first option.

I was diagnosed yesterday with "sciatica nerve complications"

Freaking awesome......(sarcasm)

Went to a urologist then a nuerologist. And they told me It could go away with the sciatica pain or be permanent depending on the extent of the damage.

BB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back