Going from AB/DL to incontinence common?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having worn a diaper with increasing frequency over the past few years, I believe that when you wear diapers for the first time as a DL it is difficult to wet yourself while wearing a diaper. As diaper wearing becomes more frequent, wetting becomes easier, and I had found more frequent. This could be due to the urge to "hold it" becomes more relaxed, as you have made it easier to wet your diaper. Perhaps the detrusor muscle that signals the brain that the bladder is getting full, is not sending a full bladder message to the brain and as we relax as we wet, we relax to the point where the urge to pee is less and less restrained and leaking occurs. with continued diaper wearing, urinating becomes so easy that incontinence can happen.
With myself the time between the first urge to pee and leaking has been greatly shortened, and now wear a pad with my underwear or wearing a diaper more frequently.

While I had a fascination as a child and was very late to potty train, my real journey began when I was in jr high. I was on the track team and I excelled in the long jump. The day I broke the school record is when my issues first started. I landed straight as a pencil and squished some discs in my back. My legs dropped out from under me and I pissed myself.
I though I was paralyzed at first. After a little I was able to walk around. My legs were pins and needles and numb. I couldn’t stand up straight either. From that day on I had issues with wetting my bed at night and on icassion a little squirt in the pants.
Nothing major cans of it until I was much older and things got worse. I’ve tried multiple medications and even had my bladder injected with Botox. Nothing works and there is no way in hell I’ll use an interstim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back