siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other

Hi everyone.

Ok here's a little bit of background for everyone to start with and I will try not to make it too long winded.

As well as my little bro, I have an online Daddy who lives on the outskirts of London. he is a caregiver to other Little as well but I think I am the only Boy Little within that group.

Anyway in a few months time I am going to have a weekend with him. And he has asked what I would like to do with him.

I have told him that I want to be in little space for the weekend, also I would like to go to London's alternative marketplace and get a AB harness.

This means obviously going out in public as a Little, i.e. Wearing clothing like dungaree shorts. Etc,

When I first did this with Isaac, I was super nervous and wrote out a schedule for our weekend making sure Isaac was comfortable with everything that we are planning, now I've had that conversation with him we are lot happier knowing where his comfort zone is and how he likes to be treated. But I was the caregiver then so I took the initiative to write out what was being planned, but daddy hasn't done this yet, I know it's not going to be his first time of being a caregiver but it is his first time looking after me. So I don't know about his comfort zone.

I need to write to him asking how far is winning to go with the role of CG/LB

I am really looking forward to this weekend and being looked after in little space having any adult responsibilities for a while, and really want this to go well.

So what advice would you give me so I know that I am not overstepping somebody else's boundaries and comfort zone.

Well I hope that's not too long winded.

hugs

Siysiy

siysiy said:

Hi everyone.

Ok here's a little bit of background for everyone to start with and I will try not to make it too long winded.

As well as my little bro, I have an online Daddy who lives on the outskirts of London. he is a caregiver to other Little as well but I think I am the only Boy Little within that group.

Anyway in a few months time I am going to have a weekend with him. And he has asked what I would like to do with him.

I have told him that I want to be in little space for the weekend, also I would like to go to London's alternative marketplace and get a AB harness.

This means obviously going out in public as a Little, i.e. Wearing clothing like dungaree shorts. Etc,

When I first did this with Isaac, I was super nervous and wrote out a schedule for our weekend making sure Isaac was comfortable with everything that we are planning, now I've had that conversation with him we are lot happier knowing where his comfort zone is and how he likes to be treated. But I was the caregiver then so I took the initiative to write out what was being planned, but daddy hasn't done this yet, I know it's not going to be his first time of being a caregiver but it is his first time looking after me. So I don't know about his comfort zone.

I need to write to him asking how far is winning to go with the role of CG/LB

I am really looking forward to this weekend and being looked after in little space having any adult responsibilities for a while, and really want this to go well.

So what advice would you give me so I know that I am not overstepping somebody else's boundaries and comfort zone.

Well I hope that's not too long winded.

hugs

Siysiy

I'd make a list to see what yours and his bountries are. That way you both don't overstep. That's all I have.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back