Wrong spot for that

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlboylife

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Why is it that male anatomy always finds its way into the worst spot of a diaper? Is it just me?

How exactly do you mean there's not many places for it to go I never have a problem

When I point it down it seams to go to the side and jamb between the leg gather and padding. This is uncomfortable and I leak as soon as I start wetting.

Have you tried folding length Wise and stretching it a little bit to fluff it a little bit it also depends on what you are using though so you might want to shop around for something better

@Carniflex

Ouch, that sounds like it would hurt my "male anatomy"! I've never shopped around- how much would it cost to get a bigger one?

;)

i do the crease in my diaper but it does this with every diaper and ive tried over 30 different kinds.

It sounds to me like either you're to big down there for your diapers or your diapers are to small for you maybe.

Have you tried the next size up in diaper? I was at the top end of mediums for the longest time and finally switched over to larges and boy was I glad when I did. They come up much further on my waist which makes hiding them a bit rough but in the end it's worth it.

Might also try pointing up when you're diapering. I've found it'll work itself into a comfortable position that should be enough in alignment with the core padding to prevent leaks. Forcing it to point down has always felt uncomfortable to me.

im on the lower end of medium size so large just drowns me. i wish they had a diaper that was large in the long dimension but a medium in the waist. that would be awesome. problem with pointing up is several time when i get hard it will pock out of the top and then i would pee on my tummy.

Yeah...if you're poking out the top just because you have an erection your diapers have to be to small. Try a few different large diapers out if you haven't done so in awhile and see how they work out for you. Your waist line measurements may fall within the range of most mediums but your "male anatomy" doesn't sound like it is.

Larges may seem like they're drowning you at first. It is an adjustment period but with time you'll figure out how to get a proper fit with them and hopefully rectify all your problems.

- - - Updated - - -

Also if your picking your diapers based off your pants measurements...Don't. Get a measuring tape and find out what your waist measurement actually is. Most pants are designed to have some leeway to them and can throw off your measurements a good 4-6 inches in some cases.

so i just got my case of dry 24/7 yesterday and have one one now, they seam to be cut a bit bigger length wise to allow more room. so they fit pretty nice. but they seam thinner and less absorbent than when i tried them a few years ago.

Venesha said:
It sounds to me like either you're to big down there for your diapers or your diapers are to small for you maybe.

Have you tried the next size up in diaper? I was at the top end of mediums for the longest time and finally switched over to larges and boy was I glad when I did. They come up much further on my waist which makes hiding them a bit rough but in the end it's worth it.

Might also try pointing up when you're diapering. I've found it'll work itself into a comfortable position that should be enough in alignment with the core padding to prevent leaks. Forcing it to point down has always felt uncomfortable to me.

This is exactly what I'm thinking. I'm too big for pointing down. Even one of our many usual size changes throughout the day (not even an erection) will hurt and force me to point to the side more.

Point up! And if you start leaking over the top, this is a sure indication your diaper isn't extending up to you waist line as it should. You will need the next size up for you diaper.

I have a 34" waist, which puts me right in the middle of the medium range, but I also have male-fitment problems. That's why I have to wear a large.
Yes, they sort of swallow me, and yes, i have to pull the tapes really close together. I also have to put the top tapes lower on the front panel than normal. It works, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back