How Many Diapers A Day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecdc03

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’m wanting to go 24/7 in diapers this summer and am trying to figure out how many Diapers I’ll need. I’m just wondering how many times you change a day so I can know how many diapers I’ll need. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks

2-3 Times a day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thecdc03 said:
I’m wanting to go 24/7 in diapers this summer and am trying to figure out how many Diapers I’ll need. I’m just wondering how many times you change a day so I can know how many diapers I’ll need. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks

That "depends" on which diapers you plan to use. With Depends/Seni/Attends, plan on 12+ per day (with massive leaks overnight too). With Northshore/Confidry/Betterdry you can plan on just 3 per day (and likely no leaks). There's a whole range of diapers in between too.

It really depends on the person. I, myself, have found good pharmacy diapers that I only have to change between 2-4 times a day. When it comes to diapers, you get what you pay for, so the pricier brands will require fewer changes a day.

Usually ranges between 3 and 5 a day as a general rule, depending on just how my body goes and how the day goes. I generally plan for an average of 4 a day, and my monthly diaper shipment is bought accordingly.

It depends on how often you intend or need to fill them, if you shower/bathe twice a day then change then unless they are actually used, then every time you wet them. So 2/3 should be plenty.

As someone who is urinary IC I go through 3 in the day and 1 at night, but if your considering going full time for a length period approach with caution please! I suffer from IC due to a neurogenic bladder and trust me full time IC is more hastle than it's worth. Enjoy nappies if you want to but don't force yourself into full time IC.

Amen to that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m incontinent and go through 4-5 a day.

1 in the morning
1 around 11:00
1 at 5:00 when I get done work
1 at bedtime.
1 extra occasionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back