Not open for further replies.

babygatorboy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I have had a few separate hiding places for my ABDL supplies, but recently I went to grab one of my big pacifiers from one of my hiding spots that also has a few girls goodnites, but this time the goodites, as well as both of my pacifiers in there were gone. This isn't the first time something like that has happened. Maybe a year ago I was just messing around and decided to take a shower with one of my Tranquility ATN still on and once it was swollen all the way up I put it in the trashcan because it was so wet. I eventually forgot to take out the trash and the next morning my mom was cleaning and she wet to take out the trash and it was super heavy because of all the water, so she ended up finding the diaper (which luckily I hadn't actually peed in) and asked me about it because it was in my bathroom. I made up some really bad excuse that I was just messing around with them because my friend had them. Well now I'm just incredibly nervous that she knows my gig and she is just not going to tell me or something like that. I have a 40 pack of some really cheap Walmart adult diapers that I keep hidden, as well as a footed onesie and baby powder. What should I do?

Well, that depends on you. You haven't given much info on how open minded you think your mum is, that's gonna be what determines your best choice.
Personally, I'd leave it. If your mum clearly knows, then either she'll want to talk to you about it, or will just try to pretend it never happened.
Just take this as a lesson in clean-up and hiding stuff :)

Generally, from what I've learned, parents are really cool about that kind of thing. I've slipped up definitely more than once, and enough times that I should think my parents might be suspicious, but every time my mom or dad has asked about it, they've been very understanding and accommodation. Now although I haven't actually told them I'm an ABDL, I have made up excuses like my stress levels wreak havoc on my bladder and my mom was very understanding. So, while I'm afraid to talk to them, as usually most people are, I'm pretty sure when I'm ready, everything will be okay. The other thing I can is honesty, if your mom asks, and I know it's hard, but be honest, if they really love and care for you, they'll understand

babygatorboy said:
I have had a few separate hiding places for my ABDL supplies, but recently I went to grab one of my big pacifiers from one of my hiding spots that also has a few girls goodnites, but this time the goodites, as well as both of my pacifiers in there were gone. This isn't the first time something like that has happened. Maybe a year ago I was just messing around and decided to take a shower with one of my Tranquility ATN still on and once it was swollen all the way up I put it in the trashcan because it was so wet. I eventually forgot to take out the trash and the next morning my mom was cleaning and she wet to take out the trash and it was super heavy because of all the water, so she ended up finding the diaper (which luckily I hadn't actually peed in) and asked me about it because it was in my bathroom. I made up some really bad excuse that I was just messing around with them because my friend had them. Well now I'm just incredibly nervous that she knows my gig and she is just not going to tell me or something like that. I have a 40 pack of some really cheap Walmart adult diapers that I keep hidden, as well as a footed onesie and baby powder. What should I do?

That can be an issue. I wouldn't confront her about it unless she confronts you...

I think there are a couple of possible scenarios:

1. She found your stash, threw it out, and is now trying to forget about it.

2. She found them, threw them out, and is trying to figure out a time to bring it up without it being awkward.

3. She found them, still has them, and is doing some research about it before bringing it up.

No matter the situation, I would wait for her to bring it up, if she ever does.

Lets see. She found a used diaper in the trash once before- which you claimed as a one-off thing. Then she (apparently) found one of your hidden stashes of diapers and took them away. Uuuuh, yeah, she knows. It's cool she hasn't out right confronted you about them though, which means she isn't totally freaking out about them. BUT it is time for you to come clean, or double down and pretend like it never happened.

Yeah, I would say the caveat is don't say anything until they bring it up. Then be sure to have your ducks in order. In other words, have an idea as to what you're going to say. Either you try to come up with some sort of excuse, something that may not be believed, or be honest and forth coming. Go to Wikipedia and look up Infantile Paraphilia. It's a good idea to have some sort of understanding as to why you enjoy wearing diapers.

dogboy said:
Yeah, I would say the caveat is don't say anything until they bring it up. Then be sure to have your ducks in order. In other words, have an idea as to what you're going to say. Either you try to come up with some sort of excuse, something that may not be believed, or be honest and forth coming. Go to Wikipedia and look up Infantile Paraphilia. It's a good idea to have some sort of understanding as to why you enjoy wearing diapers.

A very good point. Though I wouldn't look up paraphilia unless diapers are purely sexual to you. That definition plainly does not accurately describe abdl (though it is better than the previous sexual deviation it used to be). A better place would be http://understanding.infantilism.org/. I suggest writing down everything you'd like to say to your parents too. Keep it hidden until it comes up or you're ready to tell them. This way all your thoughts will be in order- and you'll be able to make sure to say everything you want to.

Well the most obvious answer is to find a place you can afford on your own or with a roommate and move out. Then you have no worry about what mom knows or does not know because you have your own place.

She's always been very accepting of my older siblings regarded issues such as being LGBT, so I don't think she is mad, but it just makes me sick to my stomach to even think that she knows about.

Slomo said:
I suggest writing down everything you'd like to say to your parents too. Keep it hidden until it comes up or you're ready to tell them. This way all your thoughts will be in order- and you'll be able to make sure to say everything you want to.

I think this is a very good idea. If you find it too difficult to tell them, or if you think that you might be too nervous, you could also write a letter to your parents, give it to them when the time is right, tell them it is a very important letter about you and that you ask them to read it first and then talk about it. I suggest you stay with them when they are reading it.

Do not go into details, it might be too much. Explain to them that wearing diapers feels important to you, that you have had these feelings for a very long time. That you can imagine that they are confused by finding out. Then wait. Be prepared for an emotional reponse. Wait again. Then, when questions come up, try to answer them.

Remember that, although you want them to know, you don't have to tell them everything. Don't tell what you don't want them to know, like having sexual feelings with diapers. Again: be careful not to go into too much details at once.

This happened to me a few years ago. Mom cleaned my room and found a used diaper hidden in one of my drawers. She didn't say anything to me, she knew I liked wearing Goodnites and saw unused ones in my underwear drawer but knowing she threw out a used one while cleaning my room really got to me.

So after coming to terms I asked her if she had seen anything she didn't like in my room and she said "no, I was not trying to search through your stuff, are you talking about your diapers?" I said "yes, you weren't supposed to see that" and she was not upset. She was understanding, and since my mother had probably shared it with my sister I openly explained that I like wearing and that I will take the steps to clean my room and do all my laundry and to not do those things for me.

Your mom definitely knows, and if you have understanding family they probably came to terms with whatever feelings you're concerned they may have already, and if they see you seem fine otherwise they may not even ask about it. It is easier to discuss it before they confront you by asking their opinion of how they felt when they "found" some of your stash.

I hope this helps! 😀

SoakedinTexas said:
Well the most obvious answer is to find a place you can afford on your own or with a roommate and move out. Then you have no worry about what mom knows or does not know because you have your own place.

I know this has nothing to do at all with what you wrote, but this website won't let me send you a message without being an established contributor. But I'm trying to help out my roommate who is ABDL, and I just signed up to this website so that I could ask you a question. Here it goes:

I was browsing around google looking for information about adult cribs and I stumbled upon this forum and your post about finding someone in Oklahoma City who built you a crib. My roommate is ABDL and he has been trying to have a crib built for him for several years with no success. I have tried to help him look when I can, and I know it's probably a long shot, but do you think this gentlemen who built you a crib could build him one as well? We live in Washington, so I'm not sure if he could ship it or if we would need to pick it up. My friend is not opposed to doing that and he is willing to spend a lot to get what he wants.

He's seen all the cribs that the different companies here in America sell, but all of them are not designed in a way that is appealing to him. He has very particular tastes :). Anyway, I just thought I would give it a shot and see what you think is possible.

Thanks!

I am sure he would have, but he no longer has his business. I found him on craigslist and contacted him that way. Told him what I wanted, designed a picture and he built it. So look on craigslist for cabinet or furniture builders in your area. They don't care what they are building just that they get paid.

empathizer said:
I know this has nothing to do at all with what you wrote, but this website won't let me send you a message without being an established contributor. But I'm trying to help out my roommate who is ABDL, and I just signed up to this website so that I could ask you a question. Here it goes:

I was browsing around google looking for information about adult cribs and I stumbled upon this forum and your post about finding someone in Oklahoma City who built you a crib. My roommate is ABDL and he has been trying to have a crib built for him for several years with no success. I have tried to help him look when I can, and I know it's probably a long shot, but do you think this gentlemen who built you a crib could build him one as well? We live in Washington, so I'm not sure if he could ship it or if we would need to pick it up. My friend is not opposed to doing that and he is willing to spend a lot to get what he wants.

He's seen all the cribs that the different companies here in America sell, but all of them are not designed in a way that is appealing to him. He has very particular tastes :). Anyway, I just thought I would give it a shot and see what you think is possible.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back