It's a weird feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgdlboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Being a DL i find that wearing diapers can actually change the way i think. For example when i am wearing i feel calm, happy and bright outlook in life, but after a prolong period of time not wearing i feel cranky and the dl feeling starts to creep into me starting the binge/purge and the more i push these feelings away it comes back stronger although i am sort of no longer binge/purging as i kinda accepted the way i am.

Now the weird thing is if i am wearing and someone bumps into me on the street i would be the first one to apologize but if im not wearing then i would be like "hey watch it" kinda thing lol.

Another thing weird is that wearing diapers seems to make me happy, sort of therapeutic in a sense and that it is so right, i know its not wrong and not harming anyone and i keep telling myself that, its just something that makes me super comfortable.

I agree. I am the same. I suffer from Borderline Personality Disorder and I have a few different personas. I'm highly sensitive so I get irritated and frustrated easily and I can come off quite the asshole. I am also a self harmer. But when I'm allowed to be the Tommycombs persona, I'm much more relaxed, patient, and friendly. I'm also far less judgmental. I've never self harmed myself in Tommycombs mode either which is one reason I now wear 24/7 discretely.

I finally just accept this and know it's weird and so I might as well have some pride in my weirdness. What can't be cured must be endured so you might as well do it cheerfully. Sage advice. Now I feel normal. Like I'm not pretending to be someone I'm not. I always felt like I was acting around others, especially out in public. Such a simple flip in my personality now makes me much more social and less awkward.

sgdl88 said:
Being a DL i find that wearing diapers can actually change the way i think. For example when i am wearing i feel calm, happy and bright outlook in life, but after a prolong period of time not wearing i feel cranky and the dl feeling starts to creep into me starting the binge/purge and the more i push these feelings away it comes back stronger although i am sort of no longer binge/purging as i kinda accepted the way i am.

Now the weird thing is if i am wearing and someone bumps into me on the street i would be the first one to apologize but if im not wearing then i would be like "hey watch it" kinda thing lol.

Another thing weird is that wearing diapers seems to make me happy, sort of therapeutic in a sense and that it is so right, i know its not wrong and not harming anyone and i keep telling myself that, its just something that makes me super comfortable.

In a nutshell, Diapers have that effect on people. (Just... not "normal" people.) But normal is overrated anyway. You know, wearing them does have me in a more alert state, like if I get caught I'm royally (word).

I have to admit since becoming incontinent and wearing nappies 24/7 I am a much calmer and contented person.

I'm almost always in a better mood when I'm diapered. I was diapered all day today. My son called tonight to say he and my daughter-in-law are coming to visit tomorrow and stay overnight. I'm delighted to have them visit as it's lonely since my wife died, but I also have my used cloth diapers in the washing machine. Really, it doesn't matter and I won't be depressed while they're visiting, so that's a good thing. When they leave on Sunday, the house will once again be terribly quiet, and I'll probably be diapered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back