looking for Family dollar goodnites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoran

Crinkle Squeaker
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hi, a few months ago there was a good storm about the Family dollar goodnites and someone here was selling them on ebay but i can’t seem to remember who that was. Imwas hoping to buy 2 packs of them from this guy/gal,since they were the most amazing goodnites I have ever worn and would love to take a pack to BLFC to wear. Any ideas?

have you looked in a family dollar store for them?

ryan2127 said:
have you looked in a family dollar store for them?
no because the closest one is 60 miles away and they didn’t even have room on the shelf for them and that was back in August.

Family Dollar diapers are so great! And the price is a bargain! Mine is like a mile away and always have stock of size 7. Sorry for you and goodluck! :sweatdrop:

They're surprisingly hard to find, even with many Family Dollars around.

I believe it took me 3 stores before I finally found a bag?

What state are you located where they're so few and far in between if I may ask?

Sheepies said:
They're surprisingly hard to find, even with many Family Dollars around.

I believe it took me 3 stores before I finally found a bag?

What state are you located where they're so few and far in between if I may ask?

I really wonder why they are so damn hard to find? I’m In California and I only went to that one was because I was with my parents to get my mom A puppy. I was shocked that they didn’t even have shelf space for them let alone being sold out!

- - - Updated - - -

Uggu said:
Family Dollar diapers are so great! And the price is a bargain! Mine is like a mile away and always have stock of size 7. Sorry for you and goodluck! :sweatdrop:
Lucky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back