• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musician

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello people! I’m pretty happy to be here. I am a little bit of AB and a little DL. My interest goes back to when I was 4, but I really got into it in eight grade. I felt like I was the only one, but soon discovered I was wrong!

As for interests, if you couldn’t tell by my name, I like music a lot. Especially classical music. I also love Star Wars, and I really get into the expanded universe. Also a fan of Pokemon.

I want to be here so I can talk to other people like me for the first time ever. I have never had any sort of communication with other people who share this interest. I want to be more involved in the community, and this seemed like the perfect way to do it. That’s me!

Welcome to ADISC!

I too like classical music, especially organ works and especially J. S. Bach. I play a little piano and organ. And I also like Star Wars. Have you seen the latest?

Musician said:
Hello people! I’m pretty happy to be here. I am a little bit of AB and a little DL. My interest goes back to when I was 4, but I really got into it in eight grade. I felt like I was the only one, but soon discovered I was wrong!

As for interests, if you couldn’t tell by my name, I like music a lot. Especially classical music. I also love Star Wars, and I really get into the expanded universe. Also a fan of Pokemon.

I want to be here so I can talk to other people like me for the first time ever. I have never had any sort of communication with other people who share this interest. I want to be more involved in the community, and this seemed like the perfect way to do it. That’s me!

Like, way cool ... I also was coerced to pretend fealty to the Porcelain Tyrant at age 4. But at my 8th grade, diaper play was way way in the closet.
I feel so old... but happy. Beethoven had a #1 hit 150 years after he died, (A Fifth of Beethoven - disco remix.) JS Bach had one 215 years posthumous, (Lover's Concerto) and King Solomon after 3000 years with Turn Turn Turn by the Byrds. All that to say "There is nothing new under the sun, what is now, was before and shall be again."

Luvs and Huggies.

- - - Updated - - -

p.s. I can do the melody line of Toccata and Fugue in D flat minor on the recorder.

I have seen the latest film, and it was pretty good! The beginning was slow, but it really took off in the second half.

Musician said:

Right here with you! Welcome to ADISC!! One of the only forums I can find that have support and can answer questions for ABDLS. You can look around in the communities here- (I know we have one for Pokemon for sure.)

Hi and welcome to the site. I'm another professional musician with a degree in organ performance. I'm a church music director though I used to also play in a very good rock band.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back