What age did you figure out you liked diapers or other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
About four. I've told my story too many times to repeat, so I'll just leave it at that.

I started around 11 years old when I started to wet the bed.

I first figured out I wanted to be back in diapers and a crib was at the age of 10, I remember commenting on on the fact that most mini-vans had a car seat to my parents. At that point, I wanted to be in one of those mini-vans, strapped into a car seat and wearing a diaper.

The first time I knew there were other people who liked diapers was at the age of 15 when I got on the internet for the first time and found the handful of AB/DL sites that were around at the time. This discovery is one of the reasons I am here today. I thought I was a total freak and I must be the one person on the planet who wanted to be back in diapers.

First time I wore a diaper after being a baby was at 17 I rode my bike 20 miles to the nearest gas station and bought diapers and wipes. They did not fit in the least but it felt amazing to use a diaper for the first time.

My first package of adult diapers was a year later after I got my drivers license, I drove to a 24-hour Albertsons at 2 am, I bought a pack of depends briefs. The lady that rang me up was super nice and very helpful. Since then I have almost always had at least a few diapers on hand.

My first actual clear memory of liking them is from when I was about 5 and a half.

For some reason, some last-minute changes travel arrangements resulted in my mom and I having an unplanned overnight stay at my grandma's house during the holiday season that year, and since we had no intention of actually spending the night--I obviously didn't have any other clothes/stuff to sleep in. And I do distinctly remember that the clothes I had on at the time were kind of dingy/dirty, because it had been snowing hardcore that week.

I don't really remember how they landed on this specific combination, but for whatever reason my grandma suggested that for the rest of that evening/bedtime I wear an old plastic-backed 90's diaper that had been leftover from some other grandchild that she found in a closet. I can still remember the specific closet/drawer they were in to this day!

I ended up wearing it, and a huge old Dallas Cowboys tshirt that had belonged to my uncle for the entire night while our other clothes were being washed, and actually have bits of that trip caught on really shaky, grainy camera that my mom filmed while we were there (since it was Christmas season).

I was a really shy, private kid. And I remember even back then being super freaked out and anxious about getting that diaper put on (part of why the huge t-shirt became a thing not long afterwords) but I distinctly remember being blow away at how comfortable it felt wearing it. I *think* it was a Huggies, but I don't 100% remember, other than they were for certain plastic backed, and fit me really well at the time.

Looking backward, it is a desire that I probably had subconsciously since I was very young, but the earliest I actively remember thinking about it was probably around 11-12. At that time, I thought it was just some weird temporary thing that would go away, but after a couple years of on and off interest I started to realize it was something different. Eventually I stumbled upon a couple ABDL websites and discovered the truth, though I still tried to pretend it didn't exist. It wasn't until about three years ago that I finally accepted it, and while I still feel extremely cautious about others knowing I've come to view it myself as primarily a clothing preference.

BabyDenise said:
I started around 11 years old when I started to wet the bed.
My bed-wetting was the trigger I have no doubt.

I was a bedwetter till I was 16, I remember at 14 yrs old I tried to find a solution, I cut up a sweatshirt in strips and used the sewing machine when I was home alone and made a soaker pad. I went to the department store and bought Gerber Toddler plastic pants to put over my soaker that was in my underwear. I got to sleep warmer since the soaker worked at night. Then when I was 20 I saw one of those magazines selling medical items and bought a pair of plastic pants, after that I just really got into Depends diapers wearing 2 at a time. My girlfriend was very turned off by the Depends, but she did let me diaper her one time. It was diapering and her mom that both broke us up. I kept on wearing to this day because I enjoy them so much, both dry and wet. I'm also a bedwetter after a night of drinking for the last 7 years, not at all by choice, the good thing is that I knew how to properly wear diapers.

5 or 6. I just remeber just staring at mom changing my two younger sisters and the smell of baby powder. And just wanted to put back in diapers too!

Last edited:
When I was 4 I saw my baby brother's nappy and wanted to wear nappies again. I asked Mum and she laughed and said "No, of course not." After that I was fascinated by nappies and, later, incontinence pants.

For as long as I can remember I've had an interest. I'd go over to my friends and use his sisters diapers. Then I found out that he wet the bed and wore Goodnites so I started to use his. I can't remember a time where I haven't wanted diapers.

I can't say for certain when it was that I realized I wanted to be back in diapers, but I was six years old when I diapered myself for the first time in one of my younger sister's diapers. No doubt the interest preceded this by months or even years. It's possible--likely, even--that there was a time when I didn't care about diapers, but if so, I don't remember it. One of my earliest memories is of lying on my back in bed while my mom pinned on my cloth diaper. For an assortment of reasons, I'm 99% certain that I was three years old. The fact that this memory was special enough to survive suggests to me that my diaper interest existed even then.

yes i would have been 5 or 6. Neighbour still wet his bed his nappies and plastic pants were on the clothes line every week. I use to go take one and a pair or plastic pants. Then one day my neighbour mum caught me wearing them and threatened to tell my mum. Kind of stopped me until i was about 8.

Young for me, 9

For starters, I've admitted this before elsewhere on here, but I trained late, like 4-4 1/2 years old. On top of all of that, I probably wet the bed for at least another year after that.

When I was younger, I'd have these brief little moments of fascination with them, very momentary, but it didn't begin to manifest itself until my early teenage years, when I began to have more of an opportunity to access to them and when I was beginning to figure out my sexuality and just myself in general more. If I had to put an age on it, somewhere around 12 or 13 is when it really started to click.

23 or 24 years old...Yeah it's reaaaaaally recent since i'm 25 now. :p guess i am late bloomer

I would say I first found out about my interest in diapers when I was 16.

6 or 7 about.

I think around 5 but I'm not quite sure. I don't ever remember not liking them.

I don't really remember... I don't have too many memories as a kid, but one of the more memorable ones I had was related to wetting, haha. I was really upset that I wasn't allowed to have any diapers or something like my sibling and I was upset that I had to use the potty, so when my mom wasn't looking I wrapped a towel around myself like a diaper and wet it, got scared I was going to get in trouble so I hid it in a closet (toddler logic). She was furious when she found it. I was around four-ish I believe?

I was always jealous that my cousin got to wear Goodnites all the time too when I was growing up. I never wanted anyone to change my diaper or anything, but I always wanted the comfort of wearing them. I always felt like a big boy who could potty by himself with no one needing to supervise me... but I still wanted diapers. :p

I remember two instances that caused me to like and respect diapers.
1. I remember a boy when I was in grade school, back in the early 80's, there was this boy who had a big bump on the lower part of his back, and couldn’t walk, and he wore diapers. I never made fun of him.
2. There was an old Pampers commercial aimed at toddlers, and it had the line of "When you need dryness to spare, You need Pampers." Oh how I wish I could find that commercial on youtube or online somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back