What age did you figure out you liked diapers or other?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Secret240

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I went to a friends house overnight when I was 7, and was really fascinated by his younger brothers diapers. I even tried one on "as a joke" before quickly taking it off.

From there I explored it on the internet and by making my own diapers. I signed up to adisc in 2017, but I think I was aware of it beforehand, and also tried buying my first diapers in 2017, though I'd tried using baby diapers from various sources beforehand.

About 10 years when my parents started an Elderly home and I saw adult diapers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Five, maybe even younger, when I saw my nephew being changed.

I was about 5 years old when I first remember a fascination with diapers, it could have been younger. Don’t know exactly why but I was diapered for bedwetting and often threatened with diapers for soiling my pants which I did often. I was a withholder, which made me constipated a lot, which led to encopresis (soiling). My mother often threatened to make me wear diapers during the day for it. She actually did a few times. At the time I was embarrassed and hated the idea of having to wear diapers, especially during the day but, there might have been this little part of me, that for some reason wanted it. Kids, who can figure them out.

Reactions: wetaccident
My fascination was always there. My earliest memory of wanting a diaper was when I was about 4. I was running around outside at my aunts house in the back yard with my little cousin who was wearing nothing but a plastic backed diaper. I remember seeing and hearing the crinkle and thinking, I want to wear that. I would sneak a touch of his diapered bottom every now and then too. The fascination never left me.

My first memory was around 4-1/2 of me getting up from watching a cartoon and putting one of my baby brothers diapers on. I went back to watch more tv, but my mom yelled at me and said "if you're wearing a diaper AGAIN, go and take it off". Of course I did, but that proves I've loved wearing diapers for longer than I can remember.

As soon as I was potty trained I wanted my diapers back. I also stole them from babies diaper bags. I also created my own out of plastic garbage bags, the guts of stuffed animals and staples.

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

Around 7 or 8, I've been fascinated ever since. Not just nappies but wetting and messing my pants.

The first time I really could pinpoint my interest in diapers was when I was about 12, though I think I may have had an interest in them before without really realizing it. I don't know what exactly caused me to take interest in them, I just got the idea to start looking them up online around that time and from there my desire to wear them grew.

I want to say that my interest was there since I was about 8, but I didn't know what it was then and didn't act on it.
It wasn't until I was about 12 that I started wearing, I had a sister who wasn't potty trained at that time. Don't remember why I suddenly started or why the thought had never crossed my mind before though.

On a sort of related subject I can remember very clearly when I was 11 some family friends came to visit and they brought their video camera with them, which was a big deal in rural Scotland in the mid 1990s. To keep us out of trouble me and their kids (a boy the same age as me, his sister who was a two years younger and their little brother who was about 3 and still in nappies) were given the camera for the afternoon and told to make a video for our parents, so we set about making up some stupid story about a hero who rescues a princess etc.. dressing up and filming it in the garden.

Anyway, being a kid and not very subtle I spent the entire time trying to convince them that in the film I should play a baby, wearing one of their brother's nappies and doing a poo in it "to prove I'm a baby". They were not for having it but I thought my big chance had finally come and just wouldn't shut up about it. Eventually I was outvoted and instead had to be an evil Machiavellian king or something like that.

Fast forward to that evening when we were made to show our film to our parents in the living room. Everything was fine until after we'd shown our childish effort (and from memory it was really terrible) when a bit of the tape I hadn't seen came up on screen. This was our friend's parents filming their kids in the kitchen without me after we'd finished and asking how they'd come up with the story, how did they decide who would play what role and so on. Straight away I was terrified that one of them would talk about my obsession with pooing in a nappy so I just got up and ran straight out of the room! To this day I have no idea whether or not they mentioned it and if they did my parents certainly never said anything to me about it.

The first time I thought about wearing a diaper again after being potty trained was when I was six. I was at the neighbors house being babysat with their kid while the adults went out for dinner. I just remember wanting to take one of his diapers to try on, but I never did. Then I never really thought about it again until the end of college and one day I got the urge to look online. I came across the Bambino site and ordered my first sample pack of their Teddy's. Since then I have been in a binge/purge cycle.

As many others have said, these interests started to emerge for me when I was young. I think my earliest memory of wanting to be put back in diapers and treated like a baby again goes back to when I was 5 just going on 6.

As I recall, I was having a hard time adjusting to school, I was just starting 1st grade and I had some bullying problems. To make matters worse, my Mother was always hung up on me being a mature young man, even from that early age, it also probably doesn't help that I was potty trained at 18 months. Well during this tumultuous time, my little cousins were born and I recall being very jealous of them, they lived what I perceived to be the good life, they had no worries, they could do no wrong and their parents didn't scold them or force them to be mature, grown up or well-behaved all the time.

From that moment on, I began wondering what it would be like to be a baby again quite frequently, it even made it's way into my play routine. I would stuff my underpants to simulate a diaper and I would play with my toys in a very childish way. There was a group of neighbourhood girls who I would play with on weekends and they loved playing house, of course, I was always the one to play the baby. Whenever I watched a TV show or a cartoon that featured a character regressing or in a diaper, I would secretly wish that that could be me and I was sometimes wistful that such things couldn't happen in real life... or so I thought.

Strangely enough though, my wanting to be a baby and wear diapers petered out for a bit after the age of 9, I can't for the life of me recall why. It wasn't until I was 14 that these desires emerged again, it was also at 14 that I learned about the ABDL community and found that I wasn't alone. At 15 was when I decided to stop being ashamed and start accumulating supplies, I would buy store-brand adult diapers whenever I could and I invested in a nice stash of baby things. Of course, I was caught in and around this time, my mother found my baby item stash, but at that point, I had already resolved myself to the fact that this was a part of me, so her tirades and shame didn't sway me. I now enjoy being a baby whenever I can.

I'm an oddball here: I got interested about a year and a half to two years ago when I decided "[expletive redacted] it, I'll wear pull-ups at night, washing sheets every day is expensive" (my apartment building has a coin laundry room). Fast forward to the day I bought them (along with some other things so it didn't look like they were for me) and it turned out I liked them... And the bed stayed drier than usual. A few months later I experimented again, this time with adult pull-ups, this time around wondering why I was liking this and idly lurking here. I'd doze off watching TV, waking up wet again. Back to lurking. Fast forward again, and I'm browsing Amazon for what would be my first cloth diapers.

The whole time I lurked this site, slowly accepting this part of myself.

Wow, everyone has been doing this for a while. I feel like I've had the intrest for a while but I only started acting on it fairly recently. I bought my first pack and started wearing a little before I turned 19.

Doing a bit of research on the subject, I've read most people find they really like diapers around 11 or 12. Personally, I've liked them since I was 11.

I've always liked them from when I was very young. I remember stealing diapers from my younger brothers and sisters since I was around 6-7. There's been some embarrassing moments because of that, being caught by my parents, there was even one time when my coat got washed with a contraband diaper (unused) hidden in the inside pocket. That was fun explaining.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I have had an obsession with peeing and pooping since I was very little. I remember being ten and starting to think about what it would be like to be much older and in diapers.

I never liked the shame of wearing plastic underpants at night up through age 6 over my underwear but coped with it by saying nothing and noting other kids that wore similar undergarments (but never could talk to them about it for fear I would get pointed out and made fun of). At age 8 and with a major wetting of my best friend's bed on my first sleepover, his mother had me wear protective undergarments on subsequent sleepovers and after having a major accident again she explained to me how much better it was wetting a diaper and having it contained in my plastic underpants and no one noticing the wetting of the sheets and my pajamas and every one seeing it.

Very simple logic, but her expression of care and explanation of going to bed in a diaper and plastic underpants, and my parents not making a big deal out it, made it much easier for me to accept wearing them and actually being happy I did. I would say age 8, but then when I was no longer wearing bedtime protection past age 9 or 10 (but my mother kept a plastic mattress cover on my bed until age 11) I developed the yearning and decision to wear plastic underpants again at night when I was about 12 due to wet dreams.

The first real instance that I remember vividly was when I was 6-7ish. I had to wear pull-ups for nighttime wetting, still do though if you've seen my recent blog post then you know why i'm bare-butted right now, but non the less I had just woken up on a saturday. I was alone in my room and I just felt the urge to plop it on my head......:dunno: When I did the smell was intoxicating and I felt so naughty, yet it felt so good. The second incident was when, you guessed it, my hormones kicked in. Around 7th grade don't know why, but one day I put on a pull-up covered it up with some jeans and just walked out to the living room(with my parents watching TV and whatnot) and went back to my room. Felt so turned on by it, unfortunately that was one of my last pull-up experiences for a long time because my mom started to get me treated with medicine. Thinking back I had a pretty close connection to my pull-ups, I wouldn't want to take them off, I would just stay in them as long as I could and I guess you could say that's what really started it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back