• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Wakes in a puddle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wakesinapuddle

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi my name on here is wakesinapuddle, I’m an older AB/DL, a little more AB than DL. I love my diapers and enjoy waking up soaked. I was a bed wetter till 16 and can wet in my sleep whenever I’m wearing, sort of a gift I guess! I wear my diapers most nights and I’m never let down when I wake. I enjoy baby bottles and pacifiers and bibs. Dream of the day I can have my own nursery. Hope you are all having a great baby day!

Hello Wakesinapuddle and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

Egor

Wakesinapuddle said:
Hi my name on here is wakesinapuddle, I’m an older AB/DL, a little more AB than DL. I love my diapers and enjoy waking up soaked. I was a bed wetter till 16 and can wet in my sleep whenever I’m wearing, sort of a gift I guess! I wear my diapers most nights and I’m never let down when I wake. I enjoy baby bottles and pacifiers and bibs. Dream of the day I can have my own nursery. Hope you are all having a great baby day!
Hi, I had the opposite, when I (covertly) started back in diapers bedwetting went away. I did get it back (yay!) but decades later. Have a wet warm wonderful day.

Hi Wakesinapuddle (great name!) I used to enjoy bedwetting too, with and without diapers. The best thing was wetting the whole bed, including the duvet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back