• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

babygatorboy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Heyo, I'm Mikey, and I'm an 18 year old, high school senior. I will most likely stay in my hometown for college, which is kinda disappointing, but I'm excited to start studying engineering in the fall.
I enjoy skateboarding and photography when I'm not studying and/or in diapers
I have been into ABDL for as long as I can remember and have always wanted to talk to real people that share the same interests as me. I hope that I can finally fit in here!

babygatorboy said:
Heyo, I'm Mikey, and I'm an 18 year old, high school senior. I will most likely stay in my hometown for college, which is kinda disappointing, but I'm excited to start studying engineering in the fall.
I enjoy skateboarding and photography when I'm not studying and/or in diapers
I have been into ABDL for as long as I can remember and have always wanted to talk to real people that share the same interests as me. I hope that I can finally fit in here!

Yes you can do that here! Welcome! That was a good intro. Feel free to look around the site and comment on anything that interests you. We are a support site and are here to help you with anything. Enjoy!

You aren't alone! Welcome!!

Welcome, great intro! I'm sure you'll fit in great around here! Hope you enjoy your time on here, and again, welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back