An idea to discreetly and comfortably use a paci in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

neaendr

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I am thinking about something:
At this moment in my area there is an epidemic of flu, and it becomes common to see people in transport and in the street, with surgical masks, to avoid transmitting their germs ... These are rigid and rounded and completely covers the lower part of the face (and held by an elastic around the ears) we can found them on pharmacy or even in supermarkets. These masks are very popular in Japan and for nearly three years now they are starting to be used by many on my country. :D

And I realize that they could be a good solution for discreetly suck one a paci in public. It's more convenient and comfortable than hiding it behind a scarf. In addition the rigid fabric is thick enough not to be transparent even if faced of a source of light! ( Although this trick only works during cold periods, it could be a good idea, what do you think?

What do you do if you need to speak ?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

let the paci go of your mouth, it will fall away inside de mask close enough to the mouth to be put back easily ...And if you voice sound strange anyway, blame the flu! :p

If you attend a lot of raves, and look obviously so carrying one around is rarely looked down upon because of being childish or immature. They are a very common site carried around by people into such.

RebeccaHime said:
If you attend a lot of raves, and look obviously so carrying one around is rarely looked down upon because of being childish or immature. They are a very common site carried around by people into such.
Well that explain this one episode from Samurai Jack! :D

MDMA in the recreational dosage causes you to grind your teeth, the paci is a life saver .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back