Genuinely incontinent but interested in being an adult baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pongoandperdi15

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I'm genuinely incontinent I'm confined to a nappy 24/7 and have no urinary control due to a neurogenic bladder. Since I am stuck in a nappy all the time I go through stages where im not bothered and then other times where I am so upset and want to go back to a life I used to remember where I could wear boxers and use the toilet. I began seeking ways to enjoy being in a nappy 24/7 and one of those ways was being babied I thought why the heck not and I became obsessed with it looking at different ways for me to be dominated by my partner. It really upset her when I told her that I wanted to be an adult baby and I told her I would try to make the feelings go away but the truth is they don't they just keep forever intensifying and getting stronger I feel like I'm going to burst one day and I've no idea how to go about telling her how I feel as I know it upsets her.

Hi,
My partner is the adult baby in our relationship, he started nappy wearing due to total incontinence.
How are the other aspects of your relationship?

It can be a very big change in dynamic/relationship to introduce anything that isn’t mainstream/typical because it’s not the sort of thing you may be able to discuss with friends etc.
Pardon the pun but baby steps.
If she doesn’t come round to the idea, Work Out what you want and if you can get it elsewhere whilst both being happy in your relationship.

If she agrees to try and is happy to; nappy changes, cuddles and the small stuff (yay another bad pun)!

Any advice, or if she wants someone to talk to about this from the other side, happy to offer support.
I’m quite new to this too!

We have a very good relationship, and I'll always love her till the end, she makes me happy, picks me up when I'm sad and I've got no issues in her just have issues in my self we've introduced a few things in the bedroom I just don't want to push my luck too far. She used to change my nappy before I found out and told her I wanted to be an AB but since I told her this has stopped. I've always been insecure and slept with a teddy bear, I used to wet the bed as a child due to trauma and when my bladder stopped functioning she my wife not the teddy was always there beside me no matter what happened even when the doctors told me I was stuck with ISC and incontinence pads for the rest of my life. My primary issue is the strengthening of this problem come a year ago I was opposed and even offended by the prospect of being an AB or even being associated as one due to the fact I wear a nappy, but something switched and I became obsessed and now I can't stop thinking about it. I just can't figure out why and I don't want this to become a problem between me and my wife.

Tell your wife when life gives you lemons you learn to like lemonade. And when life forces you into diapers you similarly learn to like being diapered.

Tell her that embracing something you're forced to deal with, makes it easier to deal with. And conversely, her forcing you to keep your ab wishes hidden is making it even more difficult for you to deal with your incontinence.

I guess so she just freaked when I told her first off I guess for her this has come from nowhere but for me it's been about a year in the running, I can pin point when my attitude changed towards it. It seems to me that it comes hand in hand for a lot of people who begin to suffer from permanent incontinence they begin to look at ways to enjoy the situation, id say mostly the younger generation who end up in this situation. I mean I say it's about a year since I wanted to be an AB but I guess some aspects go further when I think about it like sleeping with a teddy (anxiety and insecurity from the age of 13, I only stopped sleeping with my teddy when I got married at 23 even now I still go back to my teddy when I'm stressed), I suppose my brain is more open to the idea than I thought. Might have to slowly introduce the idea again will see I'm not sure if I can get her onboard she was very closed off to the idea. In terms of coping with my incontinence I generally get on with life as if nothings happened it just hits me like a brick out of nowhere every so often and I wish it could all stop.

Yeah quick update, wife caught me on this forum the other day she said why are you still looking on there don't you get a lot of ABs posting on there I don't want you getting those ideas again, so guess that's my answer just have to suppress my urges.

Pongoandperdi15 said:
Yeah quick update, wife caught me on this forum the other day she said why are you still looking on there don't you get a lot of ABs posting on there I don't want you getting those ideas again, so guess that's my answer just have to suppress my urges.

I almost hate to break it to you, but that NEVER works.

Yeah I know it doesn't I tried to suppress it and it keeps coming back but guess I'll have to try find something else to distract me, don't think being genuinely incontinent and stuck in nappies helps my case TBH

Sent from my TA-1033 using Tapatalk

Pongoandperdi15 said:

Makes me feel like a little devil! Us ABs are trying to get you to turn to the dark side! *Evil Emperor Palpatine laugh*. Sorry, but sometimes you have to laugh. It's helpful. We are a bit twisted and weird and it's awesome. Too bad so many people get squicked out by us. My new motto is "it's not a big deal". Obviously this doesn't apply to all of life's hardships but when you think about it, what's the big deal? Lots of people have quirks and fetishes and all of us, it seems, feel some amount of shame or fear of judgment from it. I used to be bothered by the fact that even John Waters was weirded out by us. When I mentioned that to my brother-in-law he pointed out that he's wear that as a badge of honor! And he's right. Change your perspective and you'll realize this is a safe and fun way to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back