Status
Not open for further replies.

alltimefun

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Hi, currently my diaper stash only contains very thick diapers like rearz safari. I don't own jogging bottoms or such I only have jeans. So any help would be appreciated

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

Do your jeans fit over your nappy? If so then it really isn't a problem, just act natural and no one will realise (I went for a walk around a local shopping centre last week in a Rerz Safari and was fine).
If not, then getting a pair of loose fitting joggers or two isn't going to break the bank.

Long tshirt are the trick in the warmer weather and long jackets in the cold.

Shirts, jumpers all useless.

Wearing 24/7 with jeans and nobody notices even when I am a speaker at an event or meeting (therefore focus of attention).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobody is paying that close of attention. I was out with my gf a while back wearing an ABU space under my rather slim fitting jeans and she didn’t notice until most of the way through the night. She actually didn’t realize until she gave my ass a smack on the way out of the bar (**thud**). I looked back and she was almost on the ground she was laughing so hard!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeans are perfect for hiding bulky diapers. Unless youre trying to wear low rise or tight jeans that is. Just make sure they are a relaxed fit, one size larger than you would normally need. Nobody will notice.

Also Nylon cotton lined wind pants are good at it too they also hide the crinkle factor too. Or a onesie vintage nylon snowsuit or current day nylon ski suit too.

Like the others have said, wearing jeans over a thick diaper shouldn't cause a problem. Surprisingly, I've found they actually do a better job of covering the crinkle better than anything else, so I only ever wear jeans when I go out padded. If it's cold enough, wear a jacket as well, that always helps me feel less self conscious, and if you have a plain white onesie, wear that like an undershirt and there'll be absolutely no chance anyone would notice.

I wear Northshore Supreme Briefs and though they aren't as thick as most of tbe AB/DL diapers, they can swell up right much. As others have said, a loose fit jean a size larger usually works quite well to hide a diaper. Additionally, if you think you need more discretion, underwear helps a lot too. Most will tell you that boxerbriefs or compression shorts are tbe way to go...and they aren't wrong. But I personally prefer to wear traditional briefs over my diapers. But either way works wonders and its just a matter of preference. I prefer briefs anyway when I'm not in a diaper...and don't even own any boxerbriefs lol. So I'm probably a bit biased.

I normally wear M4s or Rearz Inspires. I've checked my look in the mirror and altho I can notice a slight bulge I don't think it is too bad under my jeans. I've never had a comment about them even from my wife. Besides I really love them nice and fat.

cargo pants are great for diapers, they're nice and baggy down below. helps to not crush your diaper against you and hides the bulge.

bambinod said:
cargo pants are great for diapers, they're nice and baggy down below. helps to not crush your diaper against you and hides the bulge.
Not only that, but they can also be loud, covering up the tell tale crinkle we all apparently fear. When I buy new pants, I'll usually rub the fabric against itself to see how loud they are. I don't typically wear jeans myself as they just aren't very comfortable. It's like wearing cardboard against my skin. I did see an ad for Cabela's though that featured flannel lined jeans. Now that sounds comfy!

Tommycombs said:
I don't typically wear jeans myself as they just aren't very comfortable. It's like wearing cardboard against my skin. I did see an ad for Cabela's though that featured flannel lined jeans. Now that sounds comfy!

I wear Wrangler brand cargo jeans in tan color to work. They look close enough to kakkis that nobody complains about my wearing "jeans" to work (which aren't allowed) but at the same time they're basically a durable jean material, AND are very roomy. So all around win for me.

And yes here in Iowa the flannel jeans are REALLY nice for cold weather. Jeans normally aren't very warm, can be quite chilly when windy, and are downright frigid if they get wet. I used to put on two pair of jeans to snow blow when it was really cold out, but now I just pull on those flannel lined jeans and am nice and toasty. (usually end up with face or hands getting cold first) I got them from Home Depot on a whim, the brand is Old Mill, and they're also very roomy ("relaxed fit") for my diapers. $20! https://www.menards.com/main/home-d...eece-lined-5-pocket-jeans/p-1475244558373.htm

I'd like to find some cargo pants that have a high rise waist but also elastic waist that would help keep them up. Anything like that? Not looking for ABDL clothes.

Thanks

At my office for work I also wear pleated front slacks, one size larger than I otherwise need. The pleating and creases visually break up my midsection that help hide the bulk of my crinklz.

With wearing black pants, and a pul diaper cover, nobody has yet noticed I've been diapered for the last 15 years I've worked here in my quiet office.

I'd invest in sweatpants, they're pretty good for those kinds of things.

ThePenguinLover said:

Get the nylon cotton lined wind pants they are better for you
Holloway Defender Wind Pant or
9938 The Charles River Rigger Lined Warm-Up Pant
either one will be perfect for you .

ThePenguinLover said:

Good call, I haven't personally gotten any sweatpants, but next to jeans they seem like the best option.

RompingBulbasaur said:
Like the others have said, wearing jeans over a thick diaper shouldn't cause a problem. Surprisingly, I've found they actually do a better job of covering the crinkle better than anything else, so I only ever wear jeans when I go out padded. If it's cold enough, wear a jacket as well, that always helps me feel less self conscious, and if you have a plain white onesie, wear that like an undershirt and there'll be absolutely no chance anyone would notice.

Do you have any recommendations on where I can find a good onesie that actually looks like a regular shirt?

thesecretkid said:
Do you have any recommendations on where I can find a good onesie that actually looks like a regular shirt?

Yeah totally! I got a white one from ABU that looks totally normal. The only identifier is obviously the snaps in the crotch (which are totally invisible when under clothes) and the label for the size (which will also be invisible). It's also returnable in white if you're unsure of size, and is incredibly comfortable and made with impressive quality so you don't have to worry about snaps coming loose or fabric ripping. That'd be my recommendation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back