Hiding thick diapers in public

Status
Not open for further replies.
RompingBulbasaur said:
Yeah totally! I got a white one from ABU that looks totally normal. The only identifier is obviously the snaps in the crotch (which are totally invisible when under clothes) and the label for the size (which will also be invisible). It's also returnable in white if you're unsure of size, and is incredibly comfortable and made with impressive quality so you don't have to worry about snaps coming loose or fabric ripping. That'd be my recommendation.

Thanks! I will have to look into it.

A week ago I flew for several hours and wore an Abena M4. Through several releases I wore it for about 10 hours beneath my jeans with my PUL plastic underpants over them. Yes I noticed a slight padded effect in the mirror but with my winter jacket on that goes to my thigh, nothing could be seen. Being I am quite comfortable in my security with diapers & plastic underpants I took my coat off many times in the airports and while going to restaurants, etc. No one ever stared or said anything as noted many times by many us that people have better things to do than try to see who is wearing diapers and who is not. I was quite soaked by the time I changed into a Rearz Rebel for that night going to bed.

Even if I was with co-workers I would have done the same thing. If someone would have thought I looked a bit "padded" what would they really say? They may assume all they want, in the end they would not really care long term since so many people wear protection these days.

RompingBulbasaur said:
Good call, I haven't personally gotten any sweatpants, but next to jeans they seem like the best option.

Make sure your sweat pants are very loose fitting. Snug, or even tight, and they will very easily show the outline of a diaper.

Slomo said:
Make sure your sweat pants are very loose fitting. Snug, or even tight, and they will very easily show the outline of a diaper.
Yeah no spandex or leggings. By all means do not buy them form fitting a size up is a bonus.

I reread sweet princess thread and o was wondering. If it is true that when the situation looks bad and you decided not to wear a diaper you are chickening out or being silly.

I still wouldn't mind getting some good white onesies and hitting them with a tye-dye kit. I'll have to look at those brands.

When it comes to wearing under jeans, I've done that a lot and I'm not aware of anyone noticing. My biggest problem is that. My new pair seems to like tearing a hole in front of my Tranquility ATN with the zipper. I am considering wearing my old boxers over my diaper to protect it. But I haven't been wearing anything between my diaper and pants for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back