My LB wants to be a LG! Picking their name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BubbaBoy95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Hi helpful gang!

Backstory is this all started from a medical need for nappies last year, so he’s still trying to work out what he wants/is comfortable with whilst working out what suits us as a (hetro) couple.

Last night he was struggling to get into the headspace and told me it was because he wants to try being LG, we’ve discussed this before because he leans towards the more girly nappies/onesies etc. I am so open to anything he wants to try as a little, so we dove straight in and I let him know what a lovely LG he was etc.

So getting round to my questions;

As deeply personal as it is, I feel that in my role of CG, I should be the one to give her her name... has anyone had a caregiver pick their name?

Does anyone flit between different little personas?

Does your adult bodyhair affect you getting into little headspace?
He’s a slightly more eloquent Chewbacca and I’d rather he stayed that way, but would like to hear some reassurance from hirsute LGs!

Thank you

As an AB, an LB mind you and not an LG, I don't know if I can be of assistance, but I have a few responses.

With regards to a little name, I think that is something that either the little comes up with on his/her own or something that is reached on the part of both the caregiver and the little. I personally think it would be quite cute if someone came up with a little name or nickname for me. Perhaps you could think of some LG names and run them by your partner or perhaps you could ask him what he/she feels like being called.

My little age tends to fluctuate, sometimes I feel like I'm a couple months old and at other times I feel like I'm closer to toddler age, but that is a far cry from having multiple little personas. I know of some AB's who go between personas though, some who even split their time between a LB persona and an LG one. So in answer to that question, yes, some people do, it is not entirely uncommon.

Lastly, as a bit of a hairy fellow myself and an AB, this is a question I can definitely speak towards. Yes, my body hair can sometimes pull me out of baby-mode. It really depends on the person though. For me it is my chest and stomach hair that can make me feel less than little. I am far from Chewbacca myself mind you, but babies typically don't have hair there. I am however learning to cope with my body hair better, I keep it nice and symmetrical, when I'm wearing my outfits I don't see it at all and it also helps that my Mommy friend actually likes a bit of body hair. I would shave my chest and stomach but having done so in the past, I know that those areas, for me, are susceptible to razor burn and irritation and I'd rather keep the hair and groom it slightly than have to deal with those uncomfortable side-effects. I always shave my lower half though, that area doesn't chafe or get irritated so long as I keep it trim and shave it a couple times a week. I would say that having no hair down there is both enough to place me in baby-mode and to compensate for my other body hair.

In any case, I hope you guys enjoy this new side to your relationship and I hope my answers were at least somewhat helpful. At the end of the day, you could run these questions by your SO as well in order to get their take on things.

Last edited:
I recommend to pick a name yourself and then ask him if he likes it.

I can't add much more than what has already been said.

I also like to be clean-shaven and not have adult body hair, for me it just feels so much nicer, and I'll for a while you don't feel irritation of hair growing back as much.

As for being a LG I have mentioned this to Isaac has maybe a fun activity part two of us really wanted to do this as Isaac said we are both LB's

As for our names SiySiy is what my family called me when I was a toddler and Isaac is my Little bros real first name. So I guess it comes from the person.

I do have some friends that are transgender so I will ask them about how they found their female name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back