Not open for further replies.

DreamCastle

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I don’t know if this is the right place for this, but I hope so ^^” Anyway, I have a bit of a problem with my parents and I don’t know what to do. I’d really appreciate any advice.

Let’s start from the beginning: I used to wet the bed nearly every night until I was around 14-15, and then it stopped with only a few odd accidents per year. I used to wear diapers to bed until my bedwetting stopped, so I’m not a stranger to nighttime nappies. Anyway, I’m now 19 and around four months ago I started wetting the bed again. I still live at home with my parents and my younger sister.

My mom took me to the doctor, but she couldn’t determine why I started bedwetting again. It doesn’t seem to be any medical thing. So, since obviously I can’t wake up to a wet bed every day, I had to start wearing diapers to bed again. That’s not the problem really, I mean I’m a bit bummed, but I’ve worn diapers to bed for most of my life so...

The problem I have is that about two months ago my mom started insisting I wear diapers during the day as well. Now, I’ve always had a tiny bladder and sometimes I admittedly have to rush to the bathroom, but I haven’t had an accident in years and years. When I pointed this out to her, she said it’s ”her house, her rules” and that’s all the discussion we had about the subject. My dad is living away from home right now because of his work, so it’s just me, my mom and my sister. Don’t get me wrong, I am abdl and I like diapers, but I don’t want to wear them 24/7 and I like having the choice of when and where to wear them. My mom is making me wear them to class and everywhere we go, and the thing that bothers me most about it is that she acts as if she’s purposefully trying to humiliate me. I’m sure she’s not, but it sure feels like it. She won’t let me change by myself, and instead of always doing it herself, she lets my sister change me sometimes. Can you imagine how utterly humiliating that is?

I’ve tried talking about this to her, but she says I’m just being a teenager who gets embarrassed about everything and that I’m being overdramatic. It’s like she believes she’s fixing a problem that doesn’t even exist in reality. I don’t have any problems with my bladder during the day, but she insists I need diapers. Not only that either, but she treats me differently after I started bedwetting again. It’s like I suddenly got 10 years younger in her eyes; a good example of it was when we were driving home from a relative’s house a few weeks ago (it’s about 3 hours by car), and she kept asking me every 15 minutes if I needed to use the toilet, as if I couldn’t feel it myself and say something if I needed to go. And at home she continuously checks my diaper, as if she’s expecting it to be wet all the time. I mean, why does she even feel the need to check it!? If I did wet it, which I haven’t so far done, I would tell her I need it changed. Or better yet change it myself, if she would let me <.<

Anyway, she’s being stubborn about this and I don’t have a clue of what I should do. I don’t want to be in diapers all the time, and I’m already an adult so I don’t need her and my sister treating me like a toddler. Before someone suggests I move out... well, my parents don’t want me to work because they believe I should focus on my studies - which means no money of my own. I can’t exactly move out with 10€ in my bank account. But tbh I’ve thought about getting a job anyway and starting to save up to be able to move out.

Anyway, until I can do that, any other advice that could work?

Sounds like it should go in the Stories section, but on the off chance it's actually real, it might be possible to report it as sexual harassment. Bedwetter or not, anyone from an outside perspective should be able to tell that forcing an otherwise perfectly mobile and sound person to wear diapers 24/7 and have them changed by others is a gross violation of personal integrity. Make sure not to let her get the initial words in about the issue when you try to reach out for someone else's help in real life, though, as to be honest, her behavior raises some red flags that makes me suspect she might be the kind of person who will fabricate lies to make others trust her over you.

It's not sexual harassment! I don't think I can fully undrestand why your mother would do this, but I think she just want's someone to take care of again. Don't get me wrong, I agree with Springcircle that it violates you character, and rights. And it's just fucking creepy. But ask your mom why she does this instead of reporting it to the police immediately!

Hey there, DreamCastle -- Welcome to ADISC. Your post here is sufficiently detailed that I think you've passed the troll test, but... :shrug: It's just not a believable story. Sorry. If it is true, then my honest advice to you is to say "Make me!" the next time your mom tells you to wear a diaper during the day. Seriously. Because dumb situations call for dumb measures, IMO.

But hey! If she proceeds to spread-eagle you and tape a diaper on, consider that you're living a common ABDL fantasy and cheer up. Things could be worse. She could be forcibly breastfeeding you in public or something.

Springcircle said:
Sounds like it should go in the Stories section, but on the off chance it's actually real

Just to clarify, I’m aware this sounds like a made up thing. Which is kind of the reason I haven’t talked to anyone about it until now, because I’ve seen hundreds of stories like this online and what’s the chance of anyone actually believing me. But I’m serious, and I do have a real problem with this. Every time I try to talk to her, she says things like ”you obviously have a problem” or like I said before, ”my house, my rules”.

Thanks for the answer though, and yeah that’s one thing I’ve thought about. With that said, she’s still my mom and don’t get me wrong, I love her. But it’s like she thinks she’s actually helping me somehow, and when she believes something, she’s always right in her mind. I just need to make her understand I don’t need them on a daily basis other than wgen I go to sleep.

- - - Updated - - -

Cottontail said:
Hey there, DreamCastle -- Welcome to ADISC. Your post here is sufficiently detailed that I think you've passed the troll test, but... :shrug: It's just not a believable story. Sorry. If it is true, then my honest advice to you is to say "Make me!" the next time your mom tells you to wear a diaper during the day. Seriously. Because dumb situations call for dumb measures, IMO.

But hey! If she proceeds to spread-eagle you and tape a diaper on, consider that you're living a common ABDL fantasy and cheer up. Things could be worse. She could be forcibly breastfeeding you in public or something.

Hey, thanks. Like I said in the reply I posted above, I’m plenty aware it sounds like a made up story of my deepest, darkest desires or whatever. Anyway, sensing your sarcasm here, I didn’t mean she literally treats me like a toddler. I don’t suddenly have to drink from a sippy cup and have a bedtime and whatnot. I’m not claiming she’s literally seeing me as a child again, it’s that I feel like she’s treating me like one because of her insisting that I need diapers.

Well, I can’t make you believe me, so if you don’t no hard feelings.

So I have a question for you: on your other account, you said you were living in Japan and you didn't have access to diapers. Now you're telling us that you're living with your family and your mom is making you wear diapers all the time? Which is it?

DreamCastle said:
any other advice that could work?

Yeah, don't make alternate accounts just to lie to us because that's how you get banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back