New Tykables Prints

Status
Not open for further replies.
SnowBlitz said:
Except you don't ship to my location. I have tried many times in the past to order from your site and you do not ship to my location.

Its true, they don't ship to SnowBlitz's location. I can back his claim.

SnowBlitz said:
Except you don't ship to my location. I have tried many times in the past to order from your site and you do not ship to my location.

Have you tried recently? In the past few weeks we have switched to FedEx Ground for Canada which altered how everything works. If this is still telling you we do not ship to your area and you live in Canada, please email [email protected] with your address because we ship to all of Canada and I have no idea why it would tell you this.

I have tried several British Columbia addresses and it always lets me proceed to shipping and payment options.

I like them but again, the diapers are a bit boyish for us little girls. Kinda sucks. Good thing is, is you can choose in the mix case what all you want and I'd cancel the little builders out.

I wish they kept the entire waddlers design though, I don't like the green sides but I'll live.

When is tykables gonna make a little girls diaper! All of their styles and stuff are geared for boys and it sucks!!

I would like to see more designs from different companies that are not necessarily babyish but fun for those of us who lean more DL than AB. Rearz has the Seduction and Rebel which are not as babyish but wouldn't look off on an AB--though a bit goth but that doesn't turn me off.

Different colors would be nice--something that isn't just blah white or too medical-looking. Fun patterns are nice too. Before I had to go into diapers 24/7 I would wear--and I still use them as a basic diaper cover--colorful boxers with things like South Park, Superman, TMNT, Big Dog, and others. Now I'm not expecting licensed products but I'm all about fun and interesting designs or patterns.

I do think the people asking for more "girly" patterns and colors have a good point too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back