New Tykables Prints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rescue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Its been over 24 hrs since this email came out and I cant believe there isnt a topic on it here yet!?

Has anyone else seen the email from Tykables about the 3 new prints, (well...2 as the waddler is making a comeback) the different absorb rates and the direct shipping to Canada? Pretty Stoked!

No, I thought I was getting their emails. Maybe I should check my spam.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

They seem a cool concept. I want the builders ones. I hope that the overnights aren't subbed out. I want some before they disappear.

I didn’t get an email, I did have a look at the website and no diapee pictures just some art from them.

Does this mean they will have 2 x daytime diapers being Waddler and Little Builders, 2 x higher capacity being Overnights and Space Cadet all featuring hook and loop fasteners?

Great to see new products BTW, I do hope they can keep up the new products rolling out :)

I saw it this morning but totally forgot to post about it. I haven't tried the Overnights yet, but I've heard great things about them. The Space Cadet design and the original overnights interest me, but I'm not too excited about the other two designs personally. I'm really impressed with my shortalls and romper I just got from them, so I've got high hopes for the rest of their products. Glad to see new products either way!

I don't like them. I like teddy bears, butterflies and pink and purple colors

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

I'm very happy with this news. I have been waiting on Tykables to come out with their replacement for their original Waddlers diaper, and happy that the replacement is finally here. Also very happy with both the Space Cadet diapers and the Little Builders diapers as well. =)

I really want an all white version of their new overnights.

I just tried the new Overnight diaper for the first time the other day, I instantly fell in love with the hook and loop tape system. I do wish Tykables offered designs catered more towards DLs as well, but regardless it's very awesome to see them update the Waddler and bring on some more designs. The new Overnight diapers are definitely one of my favorite diapers and I like the new space cadet design a lot, I will definitely be ordering some of those soon.

These look awesome! We have so many great products coming out this spring, it's gong to be hard to try them all.

Finally! I was so disappointed when they discontinued the Waddlers to make room for the overnights. I do like the look of the overnights, but there's something about the Waddlers that appeal to me so much more.

I honestly don't care. Here's why: Stock. Tykables has had massive issues for a long time about keeping products in stock. They also tout "Shipping world-wide!" but then don't ship to my location.

To me, the prints are really uninspired. There's really not much of a difference in design between their entire line beside colors and a few different small pieces of art work, like grass and cones? I'll press the snooze button on these. You may as well mix these designs in a pack. I get the whole absorbency range, but meh, zzzzzz, I'm not a fan of the characters either. There's really no contrast they are all one color with different hues. Just my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Awwww... nothing pink?!

The designs are cute, though do feel a bit samey. To me it looks like they were planning to do something similar to ABU Preschool where they offer a mix of prints in one package similar to actual baby diapers, but I don't see an option for that. I have yet to actually try any of their products though so I don't know how well they'll hold up. Probably the biggest turn-away is that I don't see any sort of sample option for any of their diapers. If they offered one I would definitely give them a try.

I haven't tried anything from Tykables since they rebranded, but I really like the look of these. The original Waddlers were my favorite daytime diaper, so hopefully the new ones hold up to the same standard. I just hope they can actually keep them in stock...that's the biggest reason I haven't given the new Overnights a try yet.

SnowBlitz said:
I honestly don't care. Here's why: Stock. Tykables has had massive issues for a long time about keeping products in stock. They also tout "Shipping world-wide!" but then don't ship to my location.

We were out of stock of our diapers because we were literally building pieces with our manufacturers to create a more custom diaper for our line. Once we had the Overnights done and feedback we then began making 3 new prints with all of the same features. We wanted to make just one to make sure that we didn't need to make any adjustments before making other prints.

Looking at your profile it says you live in Canada, we ship directly to Canada with 95% of all orders shipping for $25CAD or less which includes any and all applicable taxes, duties, and shipping. So it is a landed cost. We previously use UPS which had their own system which at times could be confusing and didn't work as quickly as we did for adding new print options and product types, not to mention it was slower than what we have now. Now we use FedEx Ground directly into Canada from Chicago which speeds things up for us as well as allowing us to use the same invnetory in the USA for Canada. So we do not have to ship things here to the USA and then into Canada, or have to ship large amounts to Canda with its own infastructur set up which would increase the costs to our comapny and thus the products.

todaler said:
We were out of stock of our diapers because we were literally building pieces with our manufacturers to create a more custom diaper for our line. Once we had the Overnights done and feedback we then began making 3 new prints with all of the same features. We wanted to make just one to make sure that we didn't need to make any adjustments before making other prints.

Looking at your profile it says you live in Canada, we ship directly to Canada with 95% of all orders shipping for $25CAD or less which includes any and all applicable taxes, duties, and shipping. So it is a landed cost. We previously use UPS which had their own system which at times could be confusing and didn't work as quickly as we did for adding new print options and product types, not to mention it was slower than what we have now. Now we use FedEx Ground directly into Canada from Chicago which speeds things up for us as well as allowing us to use the same invnetory in the USA for Canada. So we do not have to ship things here to the USA and then into Canada, or have to ship large amounts to Canda with its own infastructur set up which would increase the costs to our comapny and thus the products.

Except you don't ship to my location. I have tried many times in the past to order from your site and you do not ship to my location.

Cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back