Had an accident at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

podmuse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
It finally happened. I was at work and I work in a office setting. I began feeling an odd pressure that really only ever hits me when I’m at home or at least get some kind of warning sign. So immediately I went to the restroom as I knew what was to follow. As soon as I stood up it happened. Worst part is I didn’t have a spare diaper with me as I rarely have acccidents ever at work anyway. I had to call in sick for the rest of the day so I could simply go home to change. I’m still embarassed this never happens and I’m almost ashamed to show my face in the office :(

Last edited:
It'll be alright, just gotta make sure you've got some spare diapers with you for next time.

It’s okay don’t sweat it. I’ve been there before as I’m sure most of us have. Just always pack a diaper bag and you’ll be all set next time!

Gravity sucks!

Just be glad you had one on. people that don't use diapers get worse.

I have worn diapers for so long even if s doctor could cure me magickly It would be years before I went without a diaper, I don't have that much trust in bladders as it goes , and honestly at this point don't understand how people take it on faith that Mr.bladder & Ms. Sphincter are going to just be 100% cooperative.

I guess when we are potty trained we developed blind faith in that's how it works, but after 24 years of this thing randomly going off , I don't have that kinda trust and would take many years for me to develope it again, just in time to become aged and incontinent? Some battles are not meant to be won !

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Always keep a spare diaper, and pants, in your car. This way they will always be close by for just such an emergency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back