What diapers did everyone wear when they were growing up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was potty trained early (18 Months), so I don't really have any recollection of what I wore.

I do know that I was a Huggies baby based on what my Grandparents and Godmother have said. I think I might have mentioned this on a similar post, but my Grandparents and my Godmother love to reminisce about when I was a baby, they talk about everything from the clothes I wore to the diapers I wore, that's how I found out I wore Huggies. They often say, "Do you remember when he was a baby, he was so cute in his Huggies diapers, we use to call him the Baby Huggie Diaper Kid!". Little do they know... :paci:

From what I can remember and what I've been told, I started off as a cloth diaper kid very early on, but eventually switched to Huggies. I went through the whole product line: diapers, Pull Ups and Goodnites.

I was born in the late 60's so it was cloth nappies and plastic pants for me as well.

pampers for me.

cloth and plastic pants for me. Now wear betterdrys though. Still have the odd night in cloth though as it reminds me so much of being a kid

cloth diapers and plastic pants for me too. Disposables weren't around yet. I still prefer and wear cloth and plastic pants, but I keep trying a disposable once in a while. I prefer ABU Space or Pre-School if I wear.

I wore pampers till i was potty trained.

my cousin and i worecloth diapers and plastic pants untl we were 2 or so. we were taken out of diapersand pottytrained--readyor not. from then on we just wore pjs with underwear to bed and woke up soaked pretty much everyday until some time in high school

Me too, I still wear cloth diapers and plastic pants

Reactions: Jr2012
alwayz said:
Me too, I still wear cloth diapers and plastic pants

Me, too. Not always in cloth /with cover, but I do find times when I make that choice. I use either plastic or rubber pants.

Reactions: Jr2012
My mom initially used cloth diapers then switched to disposables for overnight once I became potty trained. I don't remember which kind she got but would assume that they were whichever was the cheapest. I guess the woman just enjoyed doing laundry because I wet the bed until I was around 10 or 12 and she never put me in diapers after I was 3. I'd pee the bed and she would wash the sheets. Even when I would spend the night at someone's house, she would never get anything for me it was very embarrassing and I would have much rather worn diapers around my friends than wet the bed at their house.

We’ve had this thread before.

I wore Pampers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back