Reusable Men's Incontinence Briefs

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMS401

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've been really into these lately. I mean, I can't wear a diaper to work, and I like the idea of wearing something that could, potentially, hold a wee bit of wee if I wanted it to. It's just a little secret under my work slacks.

I've tried nearly everything out there (Wearever SUCK!), and I know most are not really designed for anything more than a few drops, but I found something the other day that has me intrigued.

These boxer-briefs have a little protection on the legs, which is cool. If underwear are going to leak, that's where it's going to happen, and I thought this was a pretty innovative idea.

Now, that said, they list their absorbency as 50CCs, which is just over 1.5 ounces. There's no possible way it's that little, but I've written them to confirm.

I don't suppose anyone here has tried these, have you?

side_img03.jpg

-RMS

Look up P&S healthcare in GB,, They have some boxer briefs with an "inner sling" that will hold more than a few drops... They run small so order up a size. Hope that this helps somewhat,

Thanks, Sottyboy. I'm in the States, so I'm not sure P&S will be a good solution for me, but I found the same products at MyShreddies.com. Although they're also in the UK, their shipping here isn't too bad. I might just try those out! I am still curious about those others, though, just because they have an innovative design.

-RMS

Okay, I'll admit this is turning into a bit of an obsession with me. I've spent more time than I care to admit looking for and at reusable incontinence underwear. I've found all kinds of interesting things all around the world, but none perhaps more interesting than this.

HIdden secret pocket.jpg

RMS401 said:
Okay, I'll admit this is turning into a bit of an obsession with me. I've spent more time than I care to admit looking for and at reusable incontinence underwear. I've found all kinds of interesting things all around the world, but none perhaps more interesting than this.

View attachment 30268
Note the water absorption rate of ten CCs. I'm sure I have some similar female designed products but wearing a 10 CC product seems crazy.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

I guess these things are really designed only for post-micturition drips.

If you find something like this that was like a washable underpant but just more absorbent all over - front and back I'd consider wearing them at times for various reasons - so let us know if you find something good.

If you want to wear them because you like them, don't feel embarassed and just go for it.

Yeah, granted. That's less than one ounce. I'm not sure under what circumstances that would be useful. That's good for keeping a few drops. I just thought the design was . . . interesting.

-RMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back