Status
Not open for further replies.

musicfan9389

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello,

I have a 28 inch waist and have wet the bed for 10 years since I was 14. I used GoodNites until they started leaking in college. The Depend Pull-Ups I've been using have leaked really often and so 3 weeks ago I found 3 diapers to try. Someone suggested Abena S4's, ConfiDry 24/7, and NorthShore Supreme and the last 2 work amazingly well.

Anyway, I found them through an ABDL thread on reddit since a bedwetting thread on there told me that ABDL's have good diaper recommendations. (I kind of mentioned this in my welcome post) But now they've taught me that I shouldn't be ashamed to wear diapers and that it can be fun and comforting. I was wondering though, does anyone here have any recommendations for good regular diapers for overnight use or "fun" ABDL diapers to wear overnight that could fit someone small like me? I just want something to wear every once in a while when I want a fun break from my normal bedwetting diapers.

I hope I'm not being too repetitive.

Thanks everyone.

Tena Lady Discreet have a medium size for size 10 UK, or Tena Super Pants, Discreets are more fun as the shape is the same as panties and are my usual choice, but don't have a great capacity, although they do wick well. The super pants hold more, which if you are looking for wetting fun then they are not quite so good. So for fun for me it's Discreets, for practicality Super Pants, website can advise on sizing, good luck in finding what you need!

Also manufacturers websites have size guides,,

Last edited:
If your a side sleeper cloth diapers and pul diaper covers pull on work best .
May cost more at first but over time cheaper

foxkits said:
If your a side sleeper cloth diapers and pul diaper covers pull on work best .
May cost more at first but over time cheaper

I'm looking for disposables more, since I don't want to have to deal with washing diapers every week. That's why I'm wondering what options there are for regular and ABDL diapers that are good for nighttime.

ComfiDry 24/7 and BetterDry are two outstanding brands of high-capacity disposable diapers.

Inconinmiss said:
ComfiDry 24/7 and BetterDry are two outstanding brands of high-capacity disposable diapers.
I've worn the 24/7's for a week so far since I've been testing 3 brands and they work REALLY well. Plus the padding is really comfortable.

Total dry overnights are something to consider as well. A little less expensive than the x-plus but you still get superior protection.

Go For Pampers Size 7 I like these and there good for my 28 inch waist. If you'd like something more absorbent I recommend ABU SDK V2 Small. It Translates to Super Dry Kids Version2. Small

I would recommend Tena Pants Super. You can find them almost everywhere and they are quite absorbent. For 28 inch waist I would say S size.

Have you checked out ABUs size small range?

I would think their Medium size (which is quite generous in size) would be too big for you but like everything else try to get a sample before you commit to too many.

For fun Super Dry Kids (SDKs) are modelled after old Pampers and Kiddos are the same but with the addition of gorgeous green/blue art and a frontal elastic waistband.. Both have one tape per side.

Diapers kill pullons for capacity, comfort, look IMO.

Coreyteen19 said:
Go For Pampers Size 7 I like these and there good for my 28 inch waist. If you'd like something more absorbent I recommend ABU SDK V2 Small. It Translates to Super Dry Kids Version2. Small
I actually tried those after high school before switching to Depends. I was thinking they would be more absorbent than the GoodNites that were leaking. They fit me pretty good, but were a little tight for me to wear for bedwetting. I was also even more embarrassed to buy them than the GoodNites since they are meant for babies. (versus me being close to the target market age for GoodNites.) I almost want to try and buy Pampers Size 7 again just for something fun to wear.

- - - Updated - - -

darkjo said:
I would recommend Tena Pants Super. You can find them almost everywhere and they are quite absorbent. For 28 inch waist I would say S size.
I'm nervous about buying pull-ups since I had a lot of trouble with the Depend Pull-ups leaking out the legs for years if I wet too much at night. That's why I switched to tape-on diapers 3 weeks ago when I reached out to the ABDL community. (Still glad I did because it's giving me a new outlook on how to have fun with my incontinence instead of being ashamed of it. I can't change it, so I might as well have fun.)

- - - Updated - - -

Argent said:
Have you checked out ABUs size small range?

I would think their Medium size (which is quite generous in size) would be too big for you but like everything else try to get a sample before you commit to too many.

For fun Super Dry Kids (SDKs) are modelled after old Pampers and Kiddos are the same but with the addition of gorgeous green/blue art and a frontal elastic waistband.. Both have one tape per side.

Diapers kill pullons for capacity, comfort, look IMO.

One of my least favorite things about being a preemie is trying to find a size that fits. I had to deal with the leaky Depends because I wet too much for GoodNites, but the Depends were too big for me. Glad to know I can order better diapers online though. If the Super Dry Kids have small diapers then I can buy a pack of those to wear for fun every once in a while. I appreciate all of you guys helping me with suggestions. I felt weird coming here being new to ABDL but having bedwetting issues since I was 14, but you guys have been very welcoming.

Coreyteen19 said:
Go For Pampers Size 7 I like these and there good for my 28 inch waist.

I don't have a small enough waist for wearing them proper, but I do find they make pretty cheap boosters. I tend to shoot for the Luvs size six, the actual diaper seems longer even if the wings are smaller, and they're cheaper.

Mauxx said:
I don't have a small enough waist for wearing them proper, but I do find they make pretty cheap boosters. I tend to shoot for the Luvs size six, the actual diaper seems longer even if the wings are smaller, and they're cheaper.
I didn't think about using baby diapers as a booster. I would still be embarrassed to buy them from the store though. (I still got a nervous feeling even when I was buying Depends.)

check on www.diaperbuys.com, they have several options and give sizes in both s,m,l,xl, and waist sizes in inches. fairly reasonable prices.

musicfan9389 said:
I didn't think about using baby diapers as a booster. I would still be embarrassed to buy them from the store though. (I still got a nervous feeling even when I was buying Depends.)

Yeah, I had done it with this guide.

http://continenceconnection.typepad.com/my_weblog/2007/07/stuffers-tutori.html

My wife usually preps them for me. It's a little work but when a box of Luvs is about $17 vs a pack of Boosters is $65, and the absorbency is about the same or better, it's worth.

NeverKnow said:
I'd think it'd be easier to buy baby diapers. If you buy Goodnites or Depends, anyone who sees knows they are for you. If you buy baby diapers, even in the larger sizes, the thought would never cross anyone's mind.

If I were you, I'd stick with the Dry 24/7s and Northshore Supremes for nightly use, since they're reasonably priced, and for fun I would take advantage of your small waist to purchase the only size of ABU Kiddos that isn't sold out.

That makes sense and I think I may try the ABU Kiddos for fun and see if they fit me.

You say confidry (I assume small) works good for you, but you want an abdl diaper. In that case I'd highly recommend crinklz. They have a nearly identical fit to confidry, and have baby fur prints on them.

Slomo said:
You say confidry (I assume small) works good for you, but you want an abdl diaper. In that case I'd highly recommend crinklz. They have a nearly identical fit to confidry, and have baby fur prints on them.
I may try those if they have a similar fit.

I'd suggest you try abena's xplus line. they have four levels of capacity and go down to size small.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back