• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello! Bedwetter New To ABDL

Status
Not open for further replies.

musicfan9389

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
This is a long story and it may sound dumb, but I only recently became an ABDL. I'm 24 and started wetting the bed when I was 14. I remember I just started not being able to wake up to go to the bathroom. After about a week I came home from school and saw what I thought was a pack of diapers on the counter. It was these GoodNites with soccer players on them. My parents made me go to the store with them to buy them every few weeks. It was embarrassing having to go down the same aisle they sell baby diapers in, but I eventually liked wearing the GoodNites. (a lot better than having to change sheets.)

When I got to college they started leaking a lot so I switched to Depends. I still fit into GoodNites because I'm very small, but they couldn't hold my accidents. (I was a preemie and have a 28 inch waist) I've been wearing Depend Pull-Ups for the past 5 years and they are leaking out the legs.

Last month I finally got tired of having to change my sheets (when you're wearing pull-ups it defeats the purpose) so I turned to an ABDL thread on reddit that a bedwetting group referred me to. They said the ABDL community had better quality diapers to recommend that I order online. For the past 3 weeks I've been trying the Abena S4, ConfiDry 24/7 and North Shore Supreme. The ConfiDry 24/7 and North Shore Supremes are working amazing. Thanks to the ABDL community I've finally been able to wake up without leaks on my bed. They also showed me that I should not be ashamed of wearing diapers and could even have fun doing it. Anyway, I hope to be able to share feelings and reviews of diapers on here, as well as learn about other diapers that I may want to try.

That's what this site is all about: Support and advice. Welcome to ADISC! What else do you do in your spare time besides the college life. I know that takes up a lot of free time.

Scaramouche said:
That's what this site is all about: Support and advice. Welcome to ADISC! What else do you do in your spare time besides the college life. I know that takes up a lot of free time.
I finished college last year and moved out, so now work takes up a lot of my time. Other than that, I listen to a lot of music (mostly Indie, anything Electronic, Alternative, and some Metal but I just like music). I play drums/percussion, piano, and I'm learning guitar. I also play videogames, but don't do much else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back