I feel like this is right up our alley(Pathfinder/DnD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I feel like this is right up our alley, on the surface it looks very furry oriented of course, but I'm not a furry and this still looks really cool. Specifically it's based upon kid's books so I figured it would be pretty fitting around these parts too.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/494568513/anthro-adventures-setting-for-5e

EDIT: just realized this could be misconstrued, I'm not connected to this Kickstarter in any way, and I'm not soliciting for it either, I just thought it looked cool and wanted to share it, lol

Don’t come here and pimp your products... Kidding appreciate the share!

Sounds an excellent idea and I hope it’s a success.

Love your Avatar BTW!

A longtime ago I did some initial work in a Mutants and Masterminds setting where the players are baby form highly advanced aliens that crash on earth and have to try and fit in but never found enough ABDL players for a start.

Argent said:
Don’t come here and pimp your products... Kidding appreciate the share!

Sounds an excellent idea and I hope it’s a success.

Love your Avatar BTW!

A longtime ago I did some initial work in a Mutants and Masterminds setting where the players are baby form highly advanced aliens that crash on earth and have to try and fit in but never found enough ABDL players for a start.

hehe, thanks, ^__^

Yeah, it's too bad there's not enough population density of us to get a good DnD game centered around it going. I'm picturing Muppet Babies with dice rolls, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back