• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LITTLEKOZMO

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hello everyone! I am really glad I finally decided to make an account here. I have been into diapers for quite a while now and I recently began wearing about 24/7! Outside of being a little, I love all things cars, photography, and a lot of video games! I mostly play GTA 5, Watch Dogs 2, and some building/business type games on steam! Can't wait to see how I grow on here and I look forward to being a frequent commenter!

Hello LITTLEKOZMO and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

LITTLEKOZMO said:
Hello everyone! I am really glad I finally decided to make an account here. I have been into diapers for quite a while now and I recently began wearing about 24/7! Outside of being a little, I love all things cars, photography, and a lot of video games! I mostly play GTA 5, Watch Dogs 2, and some building/business type games on steam! Can't wait to see how I grow on here and I look forward to being a frequent commenter!

Hi and welcome to the site. Good for you on becoming involved. Not only will we get to know you, but you'll probably also make some on-line friends which can be quite nice.

Welcome, great intro! Good on you for getting out there and joining the community, I'm sure you'll grow a lot here! Lots of people are into games as well so I'm sure you'll find friends. Again, welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back