Maybe caught!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarryPotter

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I'm a painter and decorator which means I'm quite often working in peoples houses on my own while they are out. This means I can happily work fully nappied up and sucking on my dummy (currently having my lunch and sitting in a very full nappy). The other day I was in my little space, sucking away and walking down the stairs when I was suddenly aware that the client had come back. I pretended to cough and quickly removed the dummy. I have no idea if she saw it but nothing was ever said.

Well, glad nothing was said. sounds like a nightmare for me, and the reason I don't wear at work.

wearing at work is no issue as I wear 24/7 of a bladder issue, as for you dummy why in the world would you want to use one at work or in public (i do not understand AB desires) keep it private and at home or when with friends that know if you are worried about people finding out your day will be less stressful :).

Hope your client didnt notice and all is good just use this as a learning event and leave your dummy at home or in the car.

Tell them your to try to quit smoking because some people will do suck on one for it if they ask you about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back