Tank top onesie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBchat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Does anyone know a website that sells tank top onesies? I am looking for such an undershirt to prevent the back of my diapers from peeking, but cannot find any.

Thanks,

I thought NorthShore sold a "onesie tank-top" of sorts, though I'm not easily spotting it on their website right now.

XP Medical has 4Care onesies.

Babykins.com

Bodysuit.com sells tank bodysuits (with snap crotch) for both men and woman, albeit, not AB styled.

A Wifebeater Onesie? ;-)

Wow! Who knew. Has anyone tried a woman's leotard or body suit as an alternative onsie?

If you are on a budget, you could also sew a crotch into a V-neck tee shirt.

An eBay seller that I have purchased from before (pleased with quality) has tank top onsies listed, price seemed reasonable. The seller's ID is mslorainex. You might check her listings.

Try pumpers.com they don't have anything ab but they have lots of styles and fabrics.

sdsu09 said:
Try pumpers.com they don't have anything ab but they have lots of styles and fabrics.

Pumpers is great. They will make just about anything up custom. I got a nice pink leaotard that has puffy sleeves and a "man" crotch (they put a little extra material there) and matching tights and skirt. They don't even bat an eye at such requests. You can get things made up as you like. I work the thing (without the skirt) along with a diaper under my suit when I went to the ballet at the Kennedy Center. While waiting for the performance their was a young girl actually in tights and a longer tutu waiting to go in. I was real envious of her outfit but I knew I had mine underneath.

I've worn leotards both designed for men and women both with and without diapers over the years lots of fun.

The bodysuits.com has a bunch of men's shirts...polo shirts, etc. with bodysuits underneath.

willnotwill said:
Pumpers is great. They will make just about anything up custom. I got a nice pink leaotard that has puffy sleeves and a "man" crotch (they put a little extra material there) and matching tights and skirt. They don't even bat an eye at such requests. You can get things made up as you like.

That's grabbed my attention, I'm considering ordering something from there.
As someone who's ordered, what is their shipping like? I doubt I need to explain why I'd like it to be discreet packaging.

It's been a few years since I've ordered but my leotard came in a USPS envelope.

I have a few women's all in one foundation garments, but even with the snap type crotch, they aren't much use when I am out and need to go no. 2. I would also have the same problem with the leotards. I have a flamenco dress that has a sewn in leotard, and as far going potty, forget it. I do have a couple of t shirt onesie that i use and really like them. I don't go no. 2 in my diapers if I can help it because of the cleanup necessary. An open bottom girdle or all in one is also difficult, because to go no. 2, it is necessary to unfasten the rear garters from my nylons. I think it might be fun to use an all in one with snap crotch at home, but it would have to be without nylons. Ahhhhh, the problems we .can run into when out and about and wearing a diaper! Ain't it fun!

Yeah, I think it was just a regular mailing envelope. Probably said Pumpers on it, but that's kind of generic.

diaperbobby said:
An eBay seller that I have purchased from before (pleased with quality) has tank top onsies listed, price seemed reasonable. The seller's ID is mslorainex. You might check her listings.

Have to agree with Bobby. I got the Wear2Work onesie from her. Excellent, very well made. Looks like a regular t-shirt with a pocket on the front.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back