Genetics & Body Shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
Well, I've always had a feminine body shape compared to most men, and I also have a tiny penis naturally, anyways something I found odd was i had a few people tell me that I'm quite lucky to have the body shape I do, best of all it's in the female range and looks like a female body.

The only real issue with me is I have to get Adams apple reduction surgery eventually even though it's already tiny as it can be, and maybe ffs eventually.

But this is a interesting thing I found out today, A Lot of people are saying im lucky to have the body I do and I'll do well transition wise.

Anyways thought I'll share that I found it interesting that my body shape is on the female side.

Is it common for trans-girls to have feminine body shapes?

i remember back in the 90's when people thought i was a girl. it was a long time ago but i guess i could still say i have a girlish looking body if i look at it from the right angle. i'm a lot more concerened about my voice tho. it doesn't even come close..

LittleJess said:

I don't know if I either wish this was true and I'm just unlucky... or if this just isn't true and you're lucky..

I guess more people happy is better, but I don't think there is body shape stuff at play when it comes to trans girls. I think trans girls probably just never make an effort of further developing masculine physical characteristics, building muscle and such.

I mean if there is something at play then I just got the short stick. Rude.

i can't speak for anyone else, but i think i've always acted a bit more reserved, and acted more feminine than other guys. As far as body goes, yeah. I have somewhat softer face than others whom have sharp angles (especially in the lower face). And wierdly enough, i have extremely big hips, and breast, even without hrt.

LittleJess said:
Well, I've always had a feminine body shape compared to most men, and I also have a tiny penis naturally, anyways something I found odd was i had a few people tell me that I'm quite lucky to have the body shape I do, best of all it's in the female range and looks like a female body.

The only real issue with me is I have to get Adams apple reduction surgery eventually even though it's already tiny as it can be, and maybe ffs eventually.

But this is a interesting thing I found out today, A Lot of people are saying im lucky to have the body I do and I'll do well transition wise.

Anyways thought I'll share that I found it interesting that my body shape is on the female side.

Me too and i am looking for answers. I havent seen doc yet. But my problem is that i had a womans period (thru my urine), smelled and looked like a period. I recently started taking measurements of myself and my body and (from what i am finding out) i have a gynaecoid pelvis. Im freaking out and to top that all off i have a small (overy sized lump) right infront on right size next below my belly button but next to my bone (iliac crest). I have most of your male features like facial hair, a descent sized penis, but have always felt off in comparison from what i think i am and what i was raised to be (a male on outside but have felt girly inside). What do yall think

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Trade you, I am apparently overly masculine, and the hair from having PCOS doesn’t help. I take BC pills to help, and so I even have a cycle. Bodies frequently aren’t what you want. I am frequently mistaken for male... sigh

Kalis said:
Trade you, I am apparently overly masculine, and the hair from having PCOS doesn’t help. I take BC pills to help, and so I even have a cycle. Bodies frequently aren’t what you want. I am frequently mistaken for male... sigh
My big prob is that i was raised male (have children) but have always felt like something was off. Lately i have lost sleep and have pondered my past. When i had blood in my urine (i didnt say anything to anyone) i started to think i was also a woman at time. I had for three months of a week stretch of this. I was raised being gay was wrong. And i have feared i was in sin for having the feelings of being a girl.

tewks7979 said:
My big prob is that i was raised male (have children) but have always felt like something was off. Lately i have lost sleep and have pondered my past. When i had blood in my urine (i didnt say anything to anyone) i started to think i was also a woman at time. I had for three months of a week stretch of this. I was raised being gay was wrong. And i have feared i was in sin for having the feelings of being a girl.

I also want to be girl now. And it scares me cause i am looked as a male. My daughter said if i was partial girl she wanted to do my hair

Uhi I am polly my legs are basically so thin and girly but my issue is my little tummy or not do little and I am quite broad I often use oversize romper suits and dresses to mask this it works quite well x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back