Not open for further replies.

Poohbearboy

18 months
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I got an email from CRINKLE CRATE saying they're closed down now and I
would get my last order what was shipped last week. I really hope they reopen again because it was nice, service they provide with a pretty good price paired with normal abdl shop prices.

Poohbearboy said:
I got an email from CRINKLE CRATE saying they're closed down now and I
would get my last order what was shipped last week. I really hope they reopen again because it was nice, service they provide with a pretty good price paired with normal abdl shop prices.

It's fun to have something to look forward to. I've been ordering some babyish things from Amazon just to have the thrill of waiting for them to arrive.

I love looking forward ever 2 months to get my stuff from crinkle crate and now I 'm:sad:

Reactions: satinbottom
This doesn't surprise me. I heard a lot of horror stories about Crinkle Crate. Shenanigans like automatically subscribing reviewers without asking, refusing to cancel or refund subscriptions, unreachable customer support, charging credit cards months in advance, shipping delays, disappointing box contents, etc.

INTrePid said:
This doesn't surprise me. I heard a lot of horror stories about Crinkle Crate. Shenanigans like automatically subscribing reviewers without asking, refusing to cancel or refund subscriptions, unreachable customer support, charging credit cards months in advance, shipping delays, disappointing box contents, etc.

Yep honestly I was wondering when it would happen... this outfit preorder that I'm supposed to be receiving this Saturday was going to be my last order from them. I kinda wanted to back out of this order but I really wanted it and this was put in before Tykables started their full clothing line. I was totally disappointed in the first box I subscribed too and cancelled the box subscription. It was kind of sketchy when I got that email about the preorders not making enough funding and then a few months later getting an email saying don't cancel your order as they will fulfill the preorders... So I'm hoping that the outfit I get will be good quality for the price I paid...

Although I never had a subscription to Crinkle Crate I can say that the owner was very friendly and down to earth. By chance I had responded to a listing by someone who was selling premium diapers in my area. When I went to grab them I was amazed with what I saw. He had quite a full array of items and was very generous with them. I asked why he had all of this and that’s when he said he ran Crinkle Crate. He mentioned that they would be moving soon and needed to sell down some stock and I was very happy with what I got.

Interesting. What was it? A diaper-of-the-month club or something?

Cottontail said:
Interesting. What was it? A diaper-of-the-month club or something?

Sort of.

If I remember correctly (I never ordered from them), every month or so they would pick several ABDL products and send them to you in a box. Each month the items would be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back