Abu orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleyreva

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Is there any where else other than Abu I can order little Pawz or lavenders from In medium? Abu Canada is out of stock and I'm due to place an order and was hoping to try something new.

I don't know of anywhere else to order those online, they're out in the US as well. ABU has a relatively active Twitter feed though if you feel comfortable asking them directly. Or using their abucares website should get you some more direct updates on when they may be back in stock, if you'd prefer to email them.

I had asked and they don't have an eta as they're waiting for updates from the factory :( any other suggestions on new ab diapers to try? I've had safaris magnifico's crinklz bellisimos pre schools and a few others

fleyreva said:
Is there any where else other than Abu I can order little Pawz or lavenders from In medium? Abu Canada is out of stock and I'm due to place an order and was hoping to try something new.

Howdy! We'll have LittlePawz back in stock around the end of this month. Lavender may take a bit longer.

Will that be in Canada as well or just the us?

fleyreva said:
Will that be in Canada as well or just the us?

Both :)

If you're really hard up I think you can also find a few resellers online who will have limited stock of either or both models in medium. Changing Times Diaper Co. is one possibility; their website acts like they have both in stock. Of course you might end up paying a bit more...

If you're looking to try something new tried crinkles from Northshore

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Little Pawz seem to be very popular! Sometimes you just have to be patient and keep checking back to the site to see if they got resupplied. As a user of medium size it took me a while to get an order in and filled. I can only say it was worth the wait.

Moonshot said:
Little Pawz seem to be very popular! Sometimes you just have to be patient and keep checking back to the site to see if they got resupplied. As a user of medium size it took me a while to get an order in and filled. I can only say it was worth the wait.

So true! Patience is absolutely necessary when wanting ABU Products but I agree they are truly worth the wait. I have Kiddos book marked on my phone and check all the time for when they will be back in stock.

Seems to me that ABU won’t have anymore actual resellers soon, great in a way as you are less likely to pay exorbitant prices but that means when they are out of stock for your region you either have to get something else from ABU, something else altogether or ask around in the community if people are prepared to part with some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back